Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tattoo in my sig:
  Good
  Bad
View Results

Ignorance is Your Disease

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:45 pm
So, this image is my plan for a tattoo I'm getting in six months or so. Let me know what you think.
I've always liked cats, and Alice and Wonderland excites me, so I put the two together.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:42 pm
Post, peeps. Or at least vote.  

Artimus_Twitch

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:13 pm
I like it.
Where do you plan on putting it?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:01 am
Artimus_Twitch
I like it.
Where do you plan on putting it?

my back... or my arm... upper body i think  

Brynn Darling

Gaian

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:38 pm
you'd have to make it bigger. You've got some detail in there that would end up looking 'muddy' if you kept it that size. If it did get bigger, there would be more empty space, and it wouldn't look bad, it would just kinda look...awkward. 4laugh It's a great start though! Seriously. If you brought this into our shop, we would say, "OH MY GOD thank you for having something for us to work from!" Fiddle with the size and think about adding some background or maybe incorporating some other interests into it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:33 pm
BrynnDarling
you'd have to make it bigger. You've got some detail in there that would end up looking 'muddy' if you kept it that size. If it did get bigger, there would be more empty space, and it wouldn't look bad, it would just kinda look...awkward. 4laugh It's a great start though! Seriously. If you brought this into our shop, we would say, "OH MY GOD thank you for having something for us to work from!" Fiddle with the size and think about adding some background or maybe incorporating some other interests into it?

yeah, i think i could manage a good background... i'll have to fiddle with it though, you're right. no, it's definitely going to be bigger than the screen size sweatdrop
i want to experiment with black ink on my legs somewhere, and do it myself... like a black rose or spider web  

popcornsharingbox

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:26 pm
I like it! I think it would look good on a nape.  
Tattoos

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games