Reply Wi-Fi Connection
A request to Minglers. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NinShmux

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:15 pm
-Okay, I understand how they get in. But was is the purpose of the Mii parade then?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:17 pm
Nintendo_fanatic
-Okay, I understand how they get in. But was is the purpose of the Mii parade then?
Mii Parade is where they arrive to. You can get Miis from the Mii Parade, or someone can directly send you Miis, which arrive in the Plaza when you start the Mii Channel.  

G a m e O v e r

Seaphron

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:19 pm
So then the parade would just be a way to get extra unexpected mii's?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:21 pm
Meta_Fish
Nintendo_fanatic
Mii Parade is where they arrive to. You can get Miis from the Mii Parade, or someone can directly send you Miis, which arrive in the Plaza when you start the Mii Channel.
-So, what your saying is. A bunch of Miis could be waiting at the Mii parade section, and all I have to do is go to it. Then all the ones waiting there go directly to my plaza? O.o  

NinShmux

G a m e O v e r

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:50 pm
No no no. All the Miis in the Mii Parade stay there until you either delete them or move them into the Plaza. They cannot escape, and they will keep coming to your parade as long as you have the Mingle settings on.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:10 am
Lol I only have Fish added to my Wii friendlist >_> and I don't use the Mingle function so I'm okay xd and the fact my wii isn't set up right now because my Gran has forced me to return my Video Game TV back into my bedroom where there is not enough room to play most of the games ._.' I can play Zelda but I've completed it lol

Draken [The.Spork.Ninja.]

NinShmux

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:16 pm
-My gawd, this is confusing. x.x
-I think I got the general idea of it. To get other Miis from other people, you simply go to the Mii parade section. There you'll find Miis waiting, and you get to decide who can go into your Mii plaza?
-So the point of the Mii parade, is to simply receive Miis?
Edit: After an ordeal wait from my brother, Wayne you have been added. I also added Seaphron.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:38 pm
I have Rock Lee and Super Jesus........but know wi-fi crying

Sexy Yofu

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:25 pm
I got a Goku from fish most likely and a Cheapshot most likely Tatsuman but does anybody have any that could be mine
Sauvie
Luigi
Rock Lee
Sessler?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:15 am
I have your Sauvie and Luigi.  

G a m e O v e r

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:31 am
Who sent out a petafile?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:18 pm