Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Trust

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trust?
  Yeh
  No
  Poll Whore
View Results

[[insane]]--butterfly--

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:24 pm
ohk...i want your oppinions...do we trust eachother or not??

case A)
He keeps getting emails from his ex...who i absolutly hate...cause i dont know her...she catches his bus...but she keeps sending him emails...and he keeps replying...but i dont know what hes saying to her...he says hes telling her he's not interested...but im not too sure...

case B)
I went over his place the other day...i was sitting in the room playing the playstation with his twin...the little brother kept annoying Travis ((bf's twin)) so Travis shut the door...my bf wasnt in the room...and when the little brother told bf...bf got jealous...REALLY jealous...and shut the door again...then he sat outside...and i went to join him...and he wouldnt talk to me...as if he thinks i'd get with his twin!!

??oppinions please people...

<3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:37 pm
i dont think you two trust one another at all...what you should probably do is just sit and actually talk to one another about the cause of the mistrust and try to make it stop...because its only going to ruin your relationship  

__blak__magik__

BLOoDy RoMAnCEs

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:56 pm
yea. i would agree with her. and you guys should just kinda try to work it out...(not too helpful, i know)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:45 pm
Hmmm... hate to say it, but there's not a lot of trust there.. Try your best to get things sorted as soon as possible before things get awkward ^_^
xoxo  

PinkSpider

[[insane]]--butterfly--

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:05 am
nah its worse now...ive had a really bad stomache problem lately...he reccons ive done something wrong to cause it...i told him i havent been eating but he knew that...its a bit obvious. And he goes really wierd when i talk to his twin...even know his twin is going out with my ''sis''.
We're getting ova the trust thing thou...he knows nothing happened with his twin...and i know his ex is gunna stop talking to him, even know he still sticks up for her when i say im going to kill her..

fanx for ur oppinions wink  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff