Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ethma

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:05 am
Greetings AAA members! To many of you, I am probably not a familliar face. I have been away from the action for quite a long time, and for those of you who do not remember me, I am the creator of this guild.

After looking through everything, this place is extremely disorganised--everything is all over the place, and the types of posts that I intended to make sure did not occur when I created this place have sprung up everywhere.

After a year or two of learning, I've decided to actually get up and do something with this guild. In the next few days, I will be re-writing our initiatives and rules, as weall as gutting the forum--a lot of threads are about to disappear, and for that I apologise; it cannot be helped.

I will also be buying subforums with the guild account--there will be a private subforum for moderators, subforums for advertising your online comics, stores, etc, a subforum for you to make an image thrtead where you can exclusively post your own art up. Any other suggestions for subforums would be appreciated, so offer them up in this thread.

The new forum will be geared to helping new artists, giving ideas to help established or new comic artists advertise their stuff and get their names out there and more. Please bear with me while these changes are being made.

-ran  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:17 am
i love this place heart 4laugh  

demonic-azkan

Bleu_Fyre

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:54 pm
That sounds awesome! I noticed it seemed unorganized, too. Should we all wait to post new topics, then? I'm assuming so. wink  
The Anime Art Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games