Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Queen Serenity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what about her?
  She's cool.
  I dunno...
  I don't like her cause I fail at life.
View Results

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:38 am
I just think she's underaprreciated and I agree there is too little information about her story. So, that's what I'm getting at with my Fanfiction... anyways, does anyone happen to have the manga that has Act 10 in it?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:09 pm
I think Naoko should have written more history about her.

Hmm...act 10...*checks*, yeah, I have it.  

Amanore

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:50 am
That's the one where they learn who they really were back then, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:49 am
They learn how the last moments of the Moon Kingdom came to an end. Not exactly all their lives but just a glimpse from what I can tell.

D: *still doesn't like Q.Serenity :3  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:53 am
That's what I meant.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:28 pm
she is ok  

Silver_wolf4000

550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:41 pm
I like her but not too, too much. Just think she's kinda of the bland good-girl protagonist. Like the princesses in Disney movies, you know? No real substance. She is cool though, very powerful.

It's so hard to believe Serena becomes that (except in those self-sacrificial moments she has).

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:13 pm
I don't think serenity is a very 'good' girl in a way too. Because I believe in that 'we all have a dark side' I focus on Serenity's flaws rather than her good points.

Because frankly there are already a thousand and one people that focus on her good points.

I think she's rash, I believe she's also self serving in a way. I also believe she has spoiled her daughter beyond all measures which can be a VERY bad thing.

Because then that child would always want whatever tickles their fancy and they know that they'll never be denied it.

Great example would be P.Serenity going to Earth and her mother turning a blind eye to it (Because it was forbidden for the moon to have contact with the Earthlings).

I think she made bad decisions based on her -heart- rather then on -logic-.

It's Logical that she could've defeated them all- Beryl and co- and then she could've resurrected them or wait around for them to be reborn or a number of things verses what actually happen.

Granted we wouldn't have the story Sailor Moon however when you're not following Usagi's story and actually looking at what they did.

You can see the possibilities of all this. Because in the last battle of the Anime Usagi wished for them all to be normal and it was so.

Usagi has no training with the Silver Crystal at all and had it for a short amount of time

verses her mother who's had the Silver Crystal for a thousand and so years. I would think she would have a better handle and weild it with a better understanding than Usagi.

So what's to say she couldn't have just wished for everyone to come back after she had had time to rest?

Not only that, Neo Queen Serenity is just the same. She could've -easily- with the help of Endymion and the senshi to beat back the Black Moon family (If it wasn't for that pink haired menace) and it would've been over.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash