Yay,
  Nay.
  Mandatory poll whore option.
View Results

popcornsharingbox

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:39 pm
Warninglv100
~Eurydice~
Good job getting them in, but as said, take it slowly from now on. As gauges get higher, they're harder to stretch to the next level. Don't force it again like that. Maybe to a 10, but an 8 is pushing it. I can understand being impatient though. I often get that way. My left ear has been at a 2 for so long just because it doesn't want to stretch. It's extremely irritating because I easily have gotten my other ear to a 00. Ah well. Just listen to your body or you could end up hurting yourself just because you're impatient.

Have you tried tugging on it during the day? I usually play with mine for a few weeks until I get a nice gap going before I stretch. Helps loosen up my ears and makes room for the new jewelry.

I do every now and then. I was thinking about putting weights on it, but someone said it would deform my stretching or something.

Tugging on them feels nice though. It's like I'm itching them. Mm..  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:17 pm
~Eurydice~
Warninglv100
~Eurydice~
Good job getting them in, but as said, take it slowly from now on. As gauges get higher, they're harder to stretch to the next level. Don't force it again like that. Maybe to a 10, but an 8 is pushing it. I can understand being impatient though. I often get that way. My left ear has been at a 2 for so long just because it doesn't want to stretch. It's extremely irritating because I easily have gotten my other ear to a 00. Ah well. Just listen to your body or you could end up hurting yourself just because you're impatient.

Have you tried tugging on it during the day? I usually play with mine for a few weeks until I get a nice gap going before I stretch. Helps loosen up my ears and makes room for the new jewelry.

I do every now and then. I was thinking about putting weights on it, but someone said it would deform my stretching or something.

Tugging on them feels nice though. It's like I'm itching them. Mm..

Weights can cause the bottoms of your lobes to thin, thus limiting further stretching. That's why I prefer tugging in different directions to try to loosen them up in a few directions.  

Warninglv100
Crew

popcornsharingbox

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:23 pm
Warninglv100

Weights can cause the bottoms of your lobes to thin, thus limiting further stretching. That's why I prefer tugging in different directions to try to loosen them up in a few directions.

Yeah and my ears are already pierced kinda low, so I should be careful with that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:50 pm
I just did my first stretch! I only went from 16 to 14 in my lobes, but I am so happy that I did it! xd  

vafalla

Original Vampire

-Panty.Waste-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:51 pm
Lucky you. When I did mine I jumped [gauges] way more, and now I'm almost regretting it. Next week I'm going to do my other one though. And suck it up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:06 am
Yeah, I've heard jumping sizes is absolutely horrible for your ears. When I stretched mine, the jump was so small I didn't even need a taper; the jewelry went right in with very little resistance, which makes me very happy indeed.

Good luck with your next stretching adventure!  

vafalla

Original Vampire

Ear Piercings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas