Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Miss Murder Xx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:30 pm
Izumi.Kane
xX Miss Murder Xx
Once again I find myself coming upon a pointless thread on so labelled "emos" in what this time? An Avenged Sevenfold guild? I'd like to point out the emo is a stupid label somehow applied to people.

Some dickhead decided to label a person after a music genre, so now everyone's always on about this whole "emo" thing. Emo is in fact a music genre that branched off punk in the 80s. How that came to be a stereotype for a person I don't know.

Ah see someone with a brain finally posted lmao I was gonna post the same thing. Cutters are cutters. If you wear all black that simpley means you like the color. You listen to 'emo' music you either like the music or your a trend whore. You label yourself emo then you are a trend whore. Whats up with all these labels anyways? Dont you people have anything better to do? That makes you just as low labeling yourself as the people that label everybody else.
So true. I'd love to pay out the person who first labelled a person as "emo". I can't go out without being treated as if I was unequal to the rest of humankind. I'm so sick of hearing the word. It's lost all meaning.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:43 pm
xX Miss Murder Xx
Izumi.Kane
xX Miss Murder Xx
Once again I find myself coming upon a pointless thread on so labelled "emos" in what this time? An Avenged Sevenfold guild? I'd like to point out the emo is a stupid label somehow applied to people.

Some dickhead decided to label a person after a music genre, so now everyone's always on about this whole "emo" thing. Emo is in fact a music genre that branched off punk in the 80s. How that came to be a stereotype for a person I don't know.

Ah see someone with a brain finally posted lmao I was gonna post the same thing. Cutters are cutters. If you wear all black that simpley means you like the color. You listen to 'emo' music you either like the music or your a trend whore. You label yourself emo then you are a trend whore. Whats up with all these labels anyways? Dont you people have anything better to do? That makes you just as low labeling yourself as the people that label everybody else.
So true. I'd love to pay out the person who first labelled a person as "emo". I can't go out without being treated as if I was unequal to the rest of humankind. I'm so sick of hearing the word. It's lost all meaning.

See I thought I could hate no word more then 'goth'... but then thsoe trend whores changed it up again. I think whoever coined the word 'emo' should start charging some sort of comission every time soneone uses it lmao  

AugenVonDerSadtxxx

Fruity Hummer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:46 am
Izumi.Kane
xX Miss Murder Xx
Izumi.Kane
xX Miss Murder Xx

See I thought I could hate no word more then 'goth'... but then thsoe trend whores changed it up again. I think whoever coined the word 'emo' should start charging some sort of comission every time soneone uses it lmao

They'd be worth more than Bill Gates! xD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:02 am
"They'd be worth more than Bill Gates! xD"

Yeah thats what I was thinking... Damn I shouldve though of that, oh well I will make up the new one lmao.  

AugenVonDerSadtxxx

xX Miss Murder Xx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:06 am
Next they'll start calling people "rap" or "hip hop". You'll see people walking down the street and some douche bag will yell out "Hey! Rap freak!" Then we'll know the world has hit rock bottom.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:37 pm
xX Miss Murder Xx
Next they'll start calling people "rap" or "hip hop". You'll see people walking down the street and some douche bag will yell out "Hey! Rap freak!" Then we'll know the world has hit rock bottom.

Well I think theyve already had the wigger phase lmao.  

AugenVonDerSadtxxx

hit_man_106

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:26 pm
wow. get over it. its not cool to hate them anymore xD xd .
no seriously it never was cool
but emo's shouldnt wear our bands shirts !  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:49 pm
I vote this thread be shut down and removed. evil  

WatchTheSunDie

Naughty Lover

24,575 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

6661 Syn 6661

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:33 am
Faceless Killa
I personally from your post can assess that you yourself are an emo. Because those who aren't emos don't make fun of others because that's just demeaning to character. Also your inteliigence matches that of a newborn monkey for although there is nothing wrong with your post you never really cared or took the time to justify your comment more or less come up with a more intelligent post.

Congrats on making yourself look like the idiotic neanderthal that you are.

I regretfully inform you, that while in the process of attempting to seem like a super-genius you made yourself appear to be stupid. You were insulting somebody else's intelligence, while forgetting commas.

FIN  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:17 pm
you all are like a bunch a little children,why is everyone so caught up on lables?  

BeyondRedemption328

AugenVonDerSadtxxx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:28 pm
Because no life lmao
I jsut hate it when people call themselves emos
Or dumb whinet brats
Given I hate alot of things lolz  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:31 pm
It's funny,becuase lables are actually a big reason people do inflict self-pain,otherwise known as the 'emo' people.
i think labling is a terrible thing,and the world would be a lot better place without it.
Just be you,I don't see why people should be put into little groups.Hang out with the people you want to hang out with,do the things you want to do.No one should judge you for that.

[wow sorry...got a little carried away there xD]

Debbrs

Shadow Splitter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:49 am
You made a grammatical error in your title. Har har.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:56 am
Undead_Kari
i agree...they do smell like poop...and all emo people should just drop dead and die.....just so you guys know everytime you masturbate god kills and emo kid.... 4laugh

why should emos drop dead... and nuu, we dont smell like poop, that would be the haters of emos. and some emos dont masturbate... retard  

Oo-Vampire-Kisses-oO

The Avenged Sevenfold Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces