Total Votes : 12

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:02 pm
Rai immediately grabbed Miori by the wrist and ran past her, dragging the poor girl along. "Move please!" He yelled to a small group of students by the door. The students barely managed to move out of the way fast enough before Rai rushed past them.

The students stood there, staring and the shrinking Rai's back and Miori's dragged figure. Renji sighed and walked after them.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Channeling deep into his Zanpakutō, Nue Raiko summons forth his vast spiritual pressure merging his Shinigami & Hollow powers into one force. The energy begins to become visible.. as it materializes around him, like a magnificent glowing black void.
"How dare you challenge me Shinigami!! Never underestimate the power of an Arrancar Elite!!!"
Now one with his Inner-Hollow, although still in control, the Vizard Raiko maximizes his speed as he blasts through the Psuedo-Arrancar as one rushing force,
running directly through the Psuedo-Arrancar's Hollow Hole.

Tsuchigumo can be heard laughing.

"heh heh..Nue? Must you show off to this pathetic Arrancar wannabe?"

..."But that attack was the killing blow. That Psuedo-Arrancar doesn't have the power to stand up against us!"...
Nue says softly to Tsuchigumo, eyes glowing with the burning yellow eyes of a Hollow.

His eyes turn toward the Psuedo-Arrancar as the creature's body begins to suck itself inside the Hollow Hole, literally imploding, or rather sucking itself back into nothingness.

..."Never underestimate the powers of The Vizard."

"Nue, we must hurry?, Those kids we were sent for, are coming here RIGHT NOW!! It's too early for us to show ourselves to them this way."
"Thankfully as a Vizard, I no longer need a Gigai, Even if they arrive now. all they'll find is Mr. Raiko... P.E. Teacher."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nue converts back, his mask crumbling into dust in the wind.  

Sabbathiel

7,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

BlackRose0607

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:26 pm
Rukia waited for Ichigo to change and then headed in the direction of the spirit energy. She could feel it pretty strongly now. She took a left and headed towards where she was feeling the spirit energy coming from. Ichigo followed right beside her. 'This might be bad,' she thought to herself, 'but why does the gym teachers energy feel a bit familiar to me?' They rounded the corner where all the spirit energy was coming from, but all they saw was the gym teacher as normal.

"Huh? What's going on here? I don't feel an enemy anymore." Ichigo said, sounding a little disappointed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:53 pm
(Btw Sabbathiel, please post in the past tense.)

"The Hollow has been defeated." Rai muttered as the ran. They were already a ways away from the school. "Kinda quickly too. Miori, I hope we don't have to fight him."

"Quit being a wimp!" Renji yelled. "Its do or die and it's three against one! Don't worry."

"How many times have you outnumbered the enemy and still lost?" Rai muttered.

"What was that?" Renji growled.

"Nothing!" Rai said happily and grinned.  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

BlackRose0607

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:09 am
Rukia shook her head. "That's because there isn't one around anymore, Ichigo. Someone already defeated it." She looked over at the gym teacher, still feeling that his energy was familiar to her in some way. "You can change back now if you want to." She told him.

Ichigo nodded and then changed back into his human form. He looked over at the gym teacher. "Hey, what's going on, and why are you here?" He asked him.

Rukia nodded, still looking at him. "I'd like to know that myself."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:26 pm
Miori sighed. "Guys, stop fighting. It's pointless. Let's deal with what's at hand at the moment, please. There's no reason to think that we even have to fight him..." She shook her head at them.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas