Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
What happened between us?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_mell

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:54 am
There is this guy that I've liked for a while. Only a few of my "trust-worthy" friends new about my "little crush".
Anyway, people started noticing that this guy seemed to like me, which obviously made me very happy.
So a few weeks back, while him and I were texting back and forth at about 11pm, he asked me out. I told him to ask me to my face the next day, and him to agree to that.
The next day, I waited and waited, but he never did.
I tried to talk to him about it, but he'd just walk away. I thought that I'd done something wrong, so I persisted in asking him if I had.
Later on, I found out that he never had any intentions of asking me in the first place.
He had lead me on.
He did feel sorry though, or so I thought. He appologized, and gave me his ring, and I thought that everything would return to normal.
Boy was I wrong.
Over the Christmas holidays, I tried to talk to him. But he would say, and I quote, "******** off."
I thought that I would hate him after what he did to me, but I find that I don't. I do still care for him...
So now I'm confused. He had wanted things to go back to normal, as did I. What changed? Did I do something wrong?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:50 pm
it doesnt sound like you did anything wrong....i would say to just give it a while...if you see him all the time try to convey how upset you are without talking to him....later on...try talkig to him again....it also could be that he hates what he did to you,is mad at himself,and is taking it out on you,in that case...not sure what you could do...other than make sure he knows you arent angry with him  

__blak__magik__

Amai~Kawaii

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:28 am
Someone is currently doing that to me.
And I still don't know why, I never had, and it's been going on since October or so...
He's being more normal now, but it's pretty clear that he doesn't care much for me anymore.
I wish I could help, but I really can.
All you can do is wait, I'm afraid.
Leave him alone, and decide that you won't talk to him unless he talks to you.
Trying to get in touch with him would only make him more annoyed if he doesn't feel like talking to you
And that might result in having it take longer time before things go back to normal.

So, that's my only advice. u . u

Just so you know
You haven't done anything at all
He's the one with issues right now, and it's something he has to deal with
I know you'd probably want to help
But as I said
To keep trying to talk to him would make it worse
So try to calm down, and pretend as if you never knew him
And keep yourself busy..
Very busy. u . u

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:34 am
i think that he might have serious issues, or maybe something happened and he just wants to be left alone...you never know. Give it a little time...it might get better...  

LoversRequiem

Otaku x3

nuGen Staff Noob

800 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:34 am
Maybe his friends were around and he was a little to embarassed to admit. Who knowes, life throws crazed things at people.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:52 am
Try on getting all "dont care anymore".Like,just let it be.Ignore him as well. Test him if he'll still care about you.  

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items