Yeah, but I hate it!
  No, but I'd like to read it!
  No, and I don't plan to read it!
  Neutral Zone...Zen, maaaan!
View Results

Ominous Noodles

Dramatic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:59 pm
this was the most amazing book i have read! I cant wait till august 2nd!!! id only a few weeks but i CANNOT wait!!!! And December is WAAAAAAYYYYY to far away!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:19 am
This series is one of the best vampire series ive ever read and i am anxiously awaitng the arrival of Breaking Dawn.  

Luna Vampire Yuki

Mei-chwan

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:00 pm
I love this book but I have yet to read the 3rd book and i cant wait for Breaking Dawn.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:51 pm
meimei-chan
I loved both Twilight and New Moon and I can't wait for Eclipse. I want Edward's point-of-view. The first chapter on her site, was super cute! Edward is suprisingly funny!

Dude havent you heard yet? She cancelled Midnight Sun  

Ayexev

vamp_love92

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:47 pm
a lot of people say they dont like twilight as much as the other books of the series but that one is my favorite one idk...and im not all obsessed with edward or jacob either i just think its a good book.
smile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:55 pm
F U S H i G i P i N A Y
There's actually four parts to it, at least that's the news as of right now. The fourth book is called "Breaking Dawn."

I think it's safe to say that if you look at my Myspace, Lifejournal, and gaia profiles, not to mention all the Stephenie Meyer-related guilds I've joined so far (that's right; so far), I love the book.

Oh goodness...If you haven't read New Moon yet and are an easy crybaby, get a a box of tissues at the ready at least before you hit Chapter Three.

P.S. I come bearing gifts.

User ImageUser Image User Image

I really wanna find out what that manga is called and what company publishes it! D: (I'm refering to the pics above). I have all four books and have read all 4 more than once. I like vamp novels....but this (and vampire knight, and chibi vampire) is as far as I'm gonna go on the vamp stuff razz XD  

x blossoming-innocence x

[Vista Ville] - Miscellaneous Vampires

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces