Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Dead friend.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[xSnow Crystalx]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:34 am
I've got serious trouble. Well not me, but my friend.

She's raped twice by her dad.
Her mother died.
She can't do anything without permission.
I haven't talk to her for months.

I dont know how she is.

All I know is that she's dead. Dead inside.
She isn't who she was all the time.

And she's too negative to listen.

I can understand that, but she just needs someone to talk, and she dont wants me to talk with.
Now she use harddrugs.

I'm really scared she'll die.
She's really suicidal right know.

-- She needs me now. but her dad don't want her to talk with me. --

When I call her at the phone she picks up, and when I say my name she directly hangs up.

Just like she calls handfree. And her dad tells her she can't talk with me.

I'm so scared, she wont come at school monday.

I dont want to lose her now.

Can someone help me, please..

Greetings,
Lins.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:14 pm
i see your friend is going through hard times. If you are worried about her, call her. and if she hangs up again, keep calling her. if she doesn't come to school, then keep calling her. let her know that your there to help her. that your there for her. i have nothing else to say. I wish you both good luck.  

EllieRegret

[xSnow Crystalx]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:28 pm
EllieRegret
i see your friend is going through hard times. If you are worried about her, call her. and if she hangs up again, keep calling her. if she doesn't come to school, then keep calling her. let her know that your there to help her. that your there for her. i have nothing else to say. I wish you both good luck.

I'll try that.

Thank you [:  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:35 pm
The first thing you need to do is call her, but you've done that. If she isn't picking up, or she keeps hanging up, go to her house and knock on her door. Get your other mutual friends to call her too, and make sure she knows you're all worried about her. Right now she is probably feeling really alone, and even if she can't talk to you, she needs to know you care.
Second, I don't know if you can do anything, but try your best to get her to stop doing drugs. It will only make things worse, no matter what she believes. Make it clear you want her to stop because you care, and because you're worried about her.
She should probably see a councillor of some kind, and I realize she probably doesn't want to, most people don't in these situations, but she should. If her father won't let her, or if he is still hurting her, then you should get an adult's help. Get in touch with child services, or the police, or a teacher you trust. You need to get her out of that house for a while if he is as bad as you say. The longer she spends in that environment, the worse she will get.
I know this sounds like a horrible thing to do, but if you can't get her out of the house willingly, tell someone that she's doing drugs, or that her father raped her. Really, even her mother's death should be enough to get her into some kind of institution for a while.
I'm glad you're taking this seriously, because from what you've said, your friend really needs your help.
I wish you both the best of luck,

<3 cat

e x m o t i o n a l

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:50 pm
just keep on calling her till she realize you are there to help her.If this fails again,then why don't try on going directly to where she lives.Don't be afraid with her father.His insane and sick.Try to bring an ederly with you or a company of friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:27 am
Thanks. There is one of our teachers who know how bad the situation is in their house.

But he says he can't do anything to stop this.

I think thats shiit.

I'm going to her house by 2 hours, and if she is crying or I hear one of them yell,
I probably call the police.

xx Thanks for your help.  

[xSnow Crystalx]

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:57 pm
xEMOSeCks_
Thanks. There is one of our teachers who know how bad the situation is in their house.

But he says he can't do anything to stop this.

I think thats shiit.

I'm going to her house by 2 hours, and if she is crying or I hear one of them yell,
I probably call the police.

xx Thanks for your help.

well I wish you the best luck.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:29 am
Just go right to her house. Mabey with a few other people. Intervention time!  

Corpse_Bride_131

[xSnow Crystalx]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:47 am
I've talked to her, she told me everything,and now we're going to the police together, it's gonna be hard but.. It has to happen!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:19 am
Best of luck to you, sweetie. Hopefully everything will be fine.
She doesn't deserve s**t like that! No one ever does! :[

You and her will be fine. :]  

[.Lea.]

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas