Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Himechama Shiro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:46 pm
Name: Yuna (Random name.)
Species/Race: Hylian
Abilities: Basic time manipulation, alternative healing
Personality: Kind, easygoing, but can grow sarcastic around people she doesn't like
Not Avatar Based
Appearance: User Image
Other Info: She is the self-appointed guardian of Temple of Time. Never usually taken seriously. Spends her time watching the temple with a small albino wolf pup.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:22 am
Name: you can call me oni
Species/Race: unknown (i have manny forms)
Abilities: ethrial form' ice' thunder' darkness' fire' and blade skills
(are all i have revaled thus far)
Personality: kind to those who are kind to me,a great soldier, will proect the life of my freinds with my own, will kindly acept a freindly chalenge, accepts losses, and an allaround funny guy lol
Avatar Based Appearance:User Image

Not Avatar Based

User Image

User Image  

I_am_Dark_Link

xCendrillionx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:05 pm
Name: Roilu (Sounds like a boy name, doesn't it?)
Species/Race: Gerudo
Abilities: Suger Rush(A.K.A. Agility) basic fire magic. Whip, Bow and Arrows (Just cause it comes with the appearance XD) Musical Trance (Puts people to sleep when played)
Personality: Sweet, but alot of times wants it her way. She's hyper and outgoing. She is couragous and sarcastic, too. Very colorful and artistic
Not Avatar Based
Other Info: She has several pets, but is rarley seen without her Lynx and or raven. Traditional town tamborine-player(Usually in stuff like holidays)  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:13 pm
Name: Marel
Species/Race: Human/Gerudo
Abilities: Skill with the bow/tracking/stalking
Personality: A mercenary who sides with whoever gives the most money, but really is against evil
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other Info: Marel was hired to be a spy, but he was found out, kidnapped, and has his tounge cut off, thus resulting in him being mute, which is the reason he wears a face mask.  

Lord Zeffy

Toki no Yuushi

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:13 am
Name: Yuushi (means: hero, brave warrior, or brave man)

Species/Race: Zora

Abilities: Can breath under water and has a very powerful punch.

Personality: He is intelligent, wise, peaceful, and selfless. He cares only for others and would do just about anything to help others.

Not Avatar Based

Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other Info: Weapons: Bombs, Bombchus, Boomerang, Deku Nuts, Deku Sticks, Hookshot
hobbies: Swimming
favoret food's: Fish mostly tuna

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:25 pm
Name: Goes by "Carmal" doesn't like his name
Species/Race: human
Abilities: Can teleport using his schyte
Personality: he has the bad boy attitude but a heart of gold
Appearance: Looks like Link but a black guy version and hold a schyte
Other Info: Use to be an old friend of Link until he left village going on his quest. Now he doesn't talk about link anymore mostly because he's envy of him.  

blackman001

Derek StiIes -x--

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:32 pm
Name: Kaiami (ky-ah-me)
Species/Race: Sheikah, a quarter Twili
Abilities: Teleportation, Sword fighting, Shadow Magic, Twili Ablilities, Jutsu
Personality: Generally a happy person, will be sarcastic alot, Very outgoing, Is sometimes odd. She never reveals very much of her family background, therefore she is mysterious.
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other Info: Kaiami was once a renowned Sheikah warrior and honored for her varying jutsu skills. (hence the laurels) In the great war before the Hero of Time came to be she was thought to be KIA like almost all other Sheikah, but remained alive. She returned to Kakariko Village, to find none of her kind.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:26 pm
Name: Meia (Mei)
Species/Race: Half Hylian, Half Twili (was raised in Hyrule though)
Abilities: skilled with the staff and sword
Personality: quiet at times, can lose her temper easily, caring, mysterious, shy at times, brave, Kind
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other Info: She has a pet dragon she has raised since it was a baby, she is obsessed with practicing with her staff, she has an obsession with hiding in a place and playing her ocarina her mother left her.

((Just in case half twili and half hylian wont work, tell me and I'll change it))  

Mello-senpai

Professor Hugbox

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:26 am
Name: Momoke
Species/Race: twili
Abilities: open twili portals,shoot ligning from his mouth
Personality:stupid and happy
Not Avatar Based
Other Info:Momoke is too stupid to really even know 2 +2 im suprised he even get's his self dressed  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:44 pm
name:Riely
Race:elf, quarter hylian, eigth farie
abilities:bow and arrow, dagger, and sling shot. Master at most magics. apprentice time manipulator.
Personality:cheerful but shy when around people she doesnt know, very smart, lazy, and helpfull. can somtimes be over confident.

not avatar based

apperance:
User Image

User Image

other:
she grew up in the kokiri forest with her mother. her mother taught her to do magic, use a bow and arrow, sling shot, dagger, and how to play an ocarina.after her mother died she travled all over hyrule in search of her mothers murder.....he was no where to be found. when she returned to her home village there was a mage waiting for her, she talked with this mysterious mage and he asked her what she wanted most in the world, she told him her mother. recently he has been teaching her time traveling magic so she can go back in time and save her mother.  

Aeris_Gainsborough 777

Shan Kisate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:24 pm
name:Shan
speicies/race: (wherever the story takes place, i like being native lol)
abilities:everything link can do XD, has lots of different equips, and uses spells/skills. whutever u wanna call 'em.
personality: sometimes a little ignorant, perky happy, optimistic, and likes to make ppl happy. he will fight to protect what he loves.
apperance: (my avatar)

other:he grew up (wherever the story takes place) with no brothers or sisters,
with a dream of becoming a knight, even though he was but a peasant boy.
he set off one day with crynsos, a mage, and returned a changed person. he
now goes around helping people, training, and solving mysteries, puzzels, and quests.his mane and favorite, but most powerful, weapon is the bombos talisman, and it uses a lot of his energy to use. he only uses it in very tight situations.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:44 pm
Name: Aina Cugu
Species/Race: Hylian
Abilities: able to heal others
Personality: Shy, quiet, but deeply passionate about her beliefs
Not Avatar Based
Appearance: Long, brown hair she keeps pulled in a loose bow, purple eyes, fair skin. (I'll draw a picture later)
Other Info: Aina hardly speaks, but she has a very soft and smooth voice. She loves to sing, but only if she doesn't know others are around. She is an orphan, and can be seen occationally in town, but prefers to stay in the countryside where her family once lived.

AnitaAngelo

Knight Nin

Malevolent Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:16 pm
Name: Nin
Race: He was a human long ago, but drinking of the fountain of youth has changed that
Abilities: He is no stranger to the mystic arts. He is also proficient with any bladed weapon due to his in human speed. His one unique ability is being able to his form into multiple bodies, depending on his level of focus
Personality: He is a reserved man, not wishing to making any deep, personal bonds as he fears he will greatly outlive them, much like his wife.
He is avatar based!  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces