Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
(maybe) first murder of 2007

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EllieRegret

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:25 pm
crying My uncle who just got out of jail on Christmas night, who i haven't seen in 4 years, was only out for only a week. January 1st, 2007. at 10pm or so, he was badly muredered. the investigaters at first couldn't even identify the body. my dad, his brother, left the house when he found out, and i haven't seen or talked to him since. now my relatives in Hawaii are planning on coming over for his funeral. I feel horrible. the last time i talked to him, was that day, around 1 pm. I was mad at him for no reason, and now i won't even get to say sorry. I didn't even say good bye to him. the last thing i said to him was "no" . I feel like i could have done something. i feel really bad. he was one of my fav. family members, and i will never see him again. I don't know what to do exept sit around, and wait for the funeral. I havent seen my mom in days, and my dad....no one knows where he is... I need support crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:02 pm
I'm sorry! *Hugs* Try to keep busy and get your mind off of his death instead of just sitting there and thinking about it, waiting for his funeral, it will help you feel better.  

bmgbanana107580

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:41 pm
Sorry to here that.As we all know,we couldn't bring back the dead nor try to bring back time.I hear you dude,and my full solemn is with you.Try not to be so solitaire.I hope your uncle gets justice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:24 am
thank you for your help.  

EllieRegret

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:57 pm
I know it seems like it was in some way your fault because you had gotten mad at him the last time you saw him, and that you are upset that you never got to say sorry, but you have to remember one very important thing. Thats the way it was supposed to happen. It's the way things were supposed to work out for both of you. I don't know what you believe in, but I believe in God and I believe that God puts us everywhere that we go for a reason. Just don't beat youself up over it. Fighting is part of human nature, and thats the way life works.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:34 am
I'm sure he wouldn't be upset at you for being mad at him.
Even though you think you were harsh to him at the time, I'm sure he understood and he wouldn't resent you for it.

Gambino Statue

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff