Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:41 pm
FrenchMousy
Okay then,Hello My name is ♥ Ashley ♥ and I love Panic! at the disco thats the whole point of joining this guild.Im easy going,love all types of music,love rodents,loves art,Im funny and hope you like my in this guild.They did not like me in "The Any Topic Guild".(Dont ask) Hm...My B-Day is Nov 6 and fave color is blue. Almost forgot I also have a guild its called "The Ryan Ross Guild".Please join! ♥

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 Please don't advertise your own guild within my guild. Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:43 pm
mayaxrevenge
Alright, I'm Maya. I found Panic! through the Fall Out Boy fandom at around the end of the Fever album cycle, and I've been an addicted fan ever since. I really love their non-album songs, like 'It's Almost Halloween' and stuff. 3nodding

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 "This is Halloween" definitely is amazing.

PrimeRibby
Captain

jesse quick

Swashbuckling Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Olympian 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:27 am

Hello, I'm streets c:
I started listening to P!ATD back in 06. They were the first band I ever got obsessed with but after Pretty Odd I sort of went off them a bit. It wasn't that I didn't love them anymore, I just got into other bands and they didn't come to the UK so I just fell out of the loop a bit.
Then I found out about the new album and it brought back all that old love and I got all nostalgic and looked this guild up (because I was a member of it on my old account)
So yeah... that's me ;D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:13 pm
streets of nowhere

Hello, I'm streets c:
I started listening to P!ATD back in 06. They were the first band I ever got obsessed with but after Pretty Odd I sort of went off them a bit. It wasn't that I didn't love them anymore, I just got into other bands and they didn't come to the UK so I just fell out of the loop a bit.
Then I found out about the new album and it brought back all that old love and I got all nostalgic and looked this guild up (because I was a member of it on my old account)
So yeah... that's me ;D

Yay, I'm glad you're back! Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeRibby
Captain

Mysterious_murder22

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:43 pm
Hey I'm Milana but most people on here just call me by my user name or "murder" for short. I'm 14 and I started liking Panic! at the disco a couple of years ago and they've been one of my favorite bands ever since I saw the video for I Write Sins... My favorite song from them is But It's Better If You Do but I love both the first and second album (in fact I just got a new copy of the second album since my brother ruined my previous one) and I'm sure I'll love the third. I love both Brendon Urie and Spencer Smith ( and I will admit I've had some fan girl moments) I think their new song/video is amazing.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:35 pm
Why Howdy!
I'm Jenna.
I love the new stuff by panic, even though I tried not to. You see I was a Ryro fangirl.
I'm pretty pleased with the new album so far and... yeah that's it. If you need more check out my profile... It's hardly more informative... lols!  

A-Jen-Duh

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:15 pm
Mysterious_murder22
Hey I'm Milana but most people on here just call me by my user name or "murder" for short. I'm 14 and I started liking Panic! at the disco a couple of years ago and they've been one of my favorite bands ever since I saw the video for I Write Sins... My favorite song from them is But It's Better If You Do but I love both the first and second album (in fact I just got a new copy of the second album since my brother ruined my previous one) and I'm sure I'll love the third. I love both Brendon Urie and Spencer Smith ( and I will admit I've had some fan girl moments) I think their new song/video is amazing.

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:17 pm
A-Jen-Duh
Why Howdy!
I'm Jenna.
I love the new stuff by panic, even though I tried not to. You see I was a Ryro fangirl.
I'm pretty pleased with the new album so far and... yeah that's it. If you need more check out my profile... It's hardly more informative... lols!

xD It must be pretty good if you liked it while trying not to like it. Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeRibby
Captain

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:23 pm
So I may or may not have been slacking on my guild updates for about almost two years. >___<. Sorry about that Ribby loves. But I'm starting to get into gaia anymore. It's not that I don't like Panic! anymore it's just that the waiting for anything new to happen was getting boring. Anyways.

Hi you guys! I'm takashi_sahoko & it's a pleasure to talk to all y'all. <3
Also. I bite. But I only bite Ryan Ross (although he is no longer a part of the band)!& I would say Brendon but I don't think Panda would approve of that. (:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:21 pm
takashi_sahoko
So I may or may not have been slacking on my guild updates for about almost two years. >___<. Sorry about that Ribby loves. But I'm starting to get into gaia anymore. It's not that I don't like Panic! anymore it's just that the waiting for anything new to happen was getting boring. Anyways.

Hi you guys! I'm takashi_sahoko & it's a pleasure to talk to all y'all. <3
Also. I bite. But I only bite Ryan Ross (although he is no longer a part of the band)!& I would say Brendon but I don't think Panda would approve of that. (:

Welcome (again) to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! xD

PrimeRibby
Captain

takashisahoko__x

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:04 pm
Hiya guys! Most of you know me as takashi_sahoko, but sadly that account is no longer under my care crying . Anyways, I feel like this is my third-ish time introducing myself here, but what the heck :3

I enjoy Piña Coladas and getting caught in the rain. Not really, but I can be pretty sarcastic. I'm honest. Guild revival. Lets go. Really though. This isn't a proper introduction. >_<

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:09 am
takashisahoko__x
Hiya guys! Most of you know me as takashi_sahoko, but sadly that account is no longer under my care crying . Anyways, I feel like this is my third-ish time introducing myself here, but what the heck :3

I enjoy Piña Coladas and getting caught in the rain. Not really, but I can be pretty sarcastic. I'm honest. Guild revival. Lets go. Really though. This isn't a proper introduction. >_<

Welcome (AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN) to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeRibby
Captain

Elegant_Elawyn

Tipsy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:46 pm
Hello, I'm Elly or Elawyn, I'm 20y.o. and have been a big fan of P!ATD since they came out in '05. I absolutely love their first album, but was surprised with their second. It wasn't terrible or anything, it was just quite a different tone from the first...an unexpected turn ya know? I haven't had tv for a couple years, so I didn't even know they released a third album until I saw a couple comments about it in this sticky. I'm looking forward to checking it out now!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:07 pm
Well hello! My name is Melisa and I am 17 years old. This summer has been a time of preparing for college... I own birds and play volleyball/ultimate frisbee. I started listening to P!ATD when i was probably around 12 or younger when i got the game singstar. In it, it had "I write sins not tragedies". became really good at singing it and decided to look them up and fell in love with them. And since then P!ATD has been the band I always come back and listen to all there songs  

digsetspikevball

Welcoming Friend

10,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

TulipMeows

Powerful Nymph

11,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:05 pm
Haven't you heard that I'm the new cancer?

Hey~ I'm Aly c: I may not be the biggest Panic! At The Disco fan....but I do love them <3 And I was hoping to make some friends who like them too ^.^

Never looked better and you can't stand it.

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff