Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Random Anime!
>_> oviously no one nos how to make a topic in this forum! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

subs or dubs
  subs
  dubs
  DX i love you Axel!!! *glomps* ((me=*runs*))
  >:D *splashes Axel w/ water*
  ((me: ^ oh come on! can we be serious?! >_> ))
View Results

iceman_dk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:29 am
subs all the way... they've started showing Naruto on tv, here, with danish dubs, and I want to hunt down and kill everyone involved... its horrible...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:51 pm
i got to say dubs it just seems alot easyer to pay attention to the actual show.  

Kino the 3rd

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:22 pm
Subs, defidently! Becouse for one, American's havn't ruined it. I mean, yeah, when it's dubed, you can understand it, but a lot of the really good stuff gets cut out. Like Shaman King, when 4Kids made it into crap. It's a good anime, with actual good storyline, but once when 4Kids got to it, it turned into this horrible, rolled up peice of snot filled, tissue. They changed the characters personalities and the storyline. >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:23 pm
I really have to say that I like both equally. I have watched some subs that I have hated and I have watched some dubs that were bad. I have also watched both that were very good so for me it is the same.  

gambit girl 90

x-tweedle-dum-x

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:55 pm
I personally perfer subbed. Because they sound better plus I don't have to wait as long to watch the next episode sweatdrop  
Random Anime!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff