Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Aggravating Anger Annoyance

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:59 pm
Ok so I'm an angry person, lately this is comming out more and more around my missus (I'm not a violent person so I won't hit her) I'm worried about upsetting her though. I guess the time of year also doesn't help care of my SDD (Seasonal Depression Disorder). So anyone got some practical advice, because I don't always have a tree to hit or a game to play.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:01 pm
Rellik San
Ok so I'm an angry person, lately this is comming out more and more around my missus (I'm not a violent person so I won't hit her) I'm worried about upsetting her though. I guess the time of year also doesn't help care of my SDD (Seasonal Depression Disorder). So anyone got some practical advice, because I don't always have a tree to hit or a game to play.
i reccon you just need to try and keep cool and talk to her bout it and let her know ur not in a good mood nd if she cares...she'll b ok with it...im in same situation with my bf atm! except im not the one with the attitude  

[[insane]]--butterfly--

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:38 am
I'm sure she knows that you have this problem, right?
If you haven't yet, just talk it through with her, and tell her your concerns.
Tell her that you're worried about hurting her or upsetting her and I'm sure she'll understand and be thankful that you're being so considerate of her.
And even if down the track something does happen you two will be able to find some sort of medium and resolve anything.

If you need some sort of release for the tension that's something you have to work out for yourself; what works for you.
I don't really have any suggestions, but you can always just take a minute to yourself to calm down or relax.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:12 am
xLIZA
I'm sure she knows that you have this problem, right?
If you haven't yet, just talk it through with her, and tell her your concerns.
Tell her that you're worried about hurting her or upsetting her and I'm sure she'll understand and be thankful that you're being so considerate of her.
And even if down the track something does happen you two will be able to find some sort of medium and resolve anything.

If you need some sort of release for the tension that's something you have to work out for yourself; what works for you.
I don't really have any suggestions, but you can always just take a minute to yourself to calm down or relax.

Welll this is the thing, she does know about all this and she does know I'm quite an angry person anyway. But beleive me, there are times when keeping my cool isn't all that easy. I don't know I think I'm heading for another psychootic episode, thank christ winters nearly over though, it'll be easier after all that.

As for emoness, inanimate objects are fun, I know, but as I said, I'm running out, and with not living near a big feild or foressted area anymore its alot harder to find somewhere to let me release my aggresion physically without hurting someone.  

Rellik San
Captain

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces