Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
first time...wrong guy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wizzy17

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:11 pm

He made me feel really good insid you know pretty and smart...hes kinda dumb. We were friends for a very long time and one time he asked me to have sex and I said yes. It wasn't very good...lol. Then a year later he asked me again and I said no but then he threatened to tell about the last time of course I didn't want to get in trouble so I said yes. It was two years ago but I can't seem to get it off of my chest.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:17 pm

oh my. sweetey, thats horrible. if you wanan tlk bout it, just PM me k? and i tihnk that can be considered rape on some level. but i dont think you could really do anything because youve said yes before and such. but i think you mite be able yo.

BLOoDy RoMAnCEs

sexyburritochan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:42 pm

sigh. well you shouldnt have done it in the fist place.
then he used that as a threat for a second time.

i personally, dont believe in premarital sex. its not needed and it ruins alot.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:54 pm

porcelainxxlove
sigh. well you shouldnt have done it in the fist place.
then he used that as a threat for a second time.

i personally, dont believe in premarital sex. its not needed and it ruins alot.

peopel are saying you should live together with your spouse before you're married....and that's increased the divorce rate.
where's the sense in that?

The Dadalorian
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:14 pm

BLOoDy RoMAnCEs
oh my. sweetey, thats horrible. if you wanan tlk bout it, just PM me k? and i tihnk that can be considered rape on some level. but i dont think you could really do anything because youve said yes before and such. but i think you mite be able yo.

Sadly it can't be considered rape accept on an emotional level, basically the guy is an a*****e, if he couldn't take no as an answer, you wouldn't have got in trouble, infact most people would assume he took advantage, the simple fact is its not your fault, btw the first time is always the worst, its awkard and annoying and mine lasted about 30 seconds.

As for no premarital sex. Well all I have to say about that is HA! beleive what you want but then the simple fact is after all the build up you'll dissapointed, even if you love each other its never as you imagine it will be. Sex is an important part of a mature relationship, hell even an immature one (personality not age wise kids), it helps people grow close physically and emotionally, it helps you to understand each other and after it, well I at least find it easier to talk to my girlfriend about anything, because she prevented the doubt everyone has of 'do they love me'. Of course if she says no, or moves my hand away I stop all advances and just cuddle closer to her.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:03 pm

It did make us closer at first but then we kinda went seperate ways...I kinda would like to get back with him but...i dunno. He can be a really nice guy.

wizzy17

Oober.pink

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:45 pm

emochick14
It did make us closer at first but then we kinda went seperate ways...I kinda would like to get back with him but...i dunno. He can be a really nice guy.

Ya, either want to or you don't. This guy is a manipulating loser.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:07 am

I would think that sex should be a free decision in the cases of both people. neutral
Also don't feel bad about your first time it is often the most akward even when you now exactly what you're doing. rolleyes

AdrianaKitten

wizzy17

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:21 pm

Thank You...I feel better now 4laugh
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out