Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Misconceptions ppl say a/b Asians--that piss you off... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.People mistake me for being Japanese most of the times just because their technology, ipods, comes from there xp

There's these stupid r'tards in my school that keeps saying sushi to me when they see me.
W T H?!
I'm not freaking Japanese, if I was Japanese I wouldn't be in this crap school with those low lifes >___________>

It's amazing how even lil kids in Primary school knows the prhase "Ching Chang Chong"

Cos me and my Filipino friend was walking back home from school a few days ago.
Saw this little kid on his bike.
The little twit went "Ching Chang Chong Chinese People!"
Jeez.
Me and my friend were peed off.

Little kids must immediately assume anyone with black hair and brown eyes are Chinese.
But seriously, my friend had a darker skin colour which means she isn't chinese.
That lil kid must be blind.

If I ever see him again I'll insult him by saying he is a blind fool that will end up as a stupid low life who doesn't even know asian ethnicities stressed

- feels very strongly about these things -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:52 am
Wow...^^ Those are all interesting responses.

Here's another one:

Lot's of people assume that I know how to cook Chinese cuisine...pfft...

I'm not a chef. I find cooking to be boring, but a necessity. xd  

Daydream Silhouette

Married Husband

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

hip2b^2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:49 pm
` T a p i o c a `
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.People mistake me for being Japanese most of the times just because their technology, ipods, comes from there xp

There's these stupid r'tards in my school that keeps saying sushi to me when they see me.
W T H?!
I'm not freaking Japanese, if I was Japanese I wouldn't be in this crap school with those low lifes >___________>

It's amazing how even lil kids in Primary school knows the prhase "Ching Chang Chong"

Cos me and my Filipino friend was walking back home from school a few days ago.
Saw this little kid on his bike.
The little twit went "Ching Chang Chong Chinese People!"
Jeez.
Me and my friend were peed off.

Little kids must immediately assume anyone with black hair and brown eyes are Chinese.
But seriously, my friend had a darker skin colour which means she isn't chinese.
That lil kid must be blind.

If I ever see him again I'll insult him by saying he is a blind fool that will end up as a stupid low life who doesn't even know asian ethnicities stressed

- feels very strongly about these things -

Wow, what a s**t-head kid! I live in this small town, mostly dominated by Caucasians and First Nations: I don't want to be rude, but the First Nations folk are so rude.. there children at school are the majority of students that skip class or barely pass classes. Often schools are forced to put them into seperate classes and there's such a huge division between the --I'll just say it-- white kids and First Nations. When I was in Elementary school, the First Nations children would pick on me because they had some problem with Chinese people I guess. confused They always called me China or "China-man" even though I'm a girl. Even 4rth graders would call me that and I was only in Grade. 2; Anyways; the way most of them present themselves, show they have no regard to to what your real ethnic background is and just group them all into one. I was at Wal-Mart and as I was paying these grade 10 kids(FN) (I'm in Grade11) just turned around and just said "Konnichiwa." He said it as if he was trying to insult me.. But at that point[as in now] I'm old enough to just laugh at people's damn stupidity [well, when it come's to racial lines]. Other people's stupidity in other places just piss me off

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:33 pm
"Why are your eyes bigger than the average asian person?" I get really angry whenever someone asks me that =_= it's like all asians have small eyes or something stare So sterotyped  

-alwaysmile-

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:33 pm
black_fairy12
"Why are your eyes bigger than the average asian person?" I get really angry whenever someone asks me that =_= it's like all asians have small eyes or something stare So sterotyped

that happens sometimes but thats about all i get.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff