Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I just need somebody to listen...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vagrant A.I.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:16 pm
Well...
my girlfriend. She's one of the most important people in my life.
well. hmmm...
I posting this here because I can't post it anywhere else like my online journals because it's personal for her and I need it somewhere where nobody else she knows can find out.
I'm not even supposed to know,
but she told me despite her dad's request to not tell me.
her and I are extrememly close and she knows me better than 93% of my friends.

Her dad and dad's girlfriend (I think they were engaged) are in a huge fight, and appearently now broken up. But there's a big problem. She and her dad live at this woman's house with her kids.
So.. she has no idea what's going to happen. She knows she won;'t be leaving the city.
she's not worried, but I sure as hell am.
for all I know this woman can kick my girlfriend and her dad out tonight, and then they'll be screwed over.
I'm sure they can afford an apartment. but on such short notice it'll be hard. They've really settled in to the house, they've been living there for over 2 years now.
so...
yeah...
I'm just really worried.
She just found out about this today,
and she told me right after she found out.

So...
well...
she's had stuff worse than this happen.
In the past she's had... well...
a lot of problems with child custody and problems with step mothers
and siblings and yeah.

I suppose some of this is for the better. The woman her father just broke up with was... rather cruel I suppose. My girlfriend had been called a whore for how she dresses when her clothing choice is more appropriate than the average teenager in north america.
And this woman also seemed to have a huge problem with my girlfriend and I laying on a couch together to watch a movie or watch TV (and when I say that, not like one on top of another, She would lay infront of me and I would lay behind her, seeing as I'm bigger I could still see.)

but yeah, I'm just.. worried for her. I don't want anything dramatic to happen and scar her anymore than what has already happened has.

She's not a real stable person, but she said since meeting me she's changed a lot for the better.
(stopping habbits, gave up alcohal ect.)

but yeah... anybody have anything that might help me think positively...?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:36 pm
Worst case scenario she gets kicked out, her and her dad stay with friends for a few days, trust me, I know what its like having to be upped and rooted like that, its not as bad as you first think it is.  

Rellik San
Captain

Vagrant A.I.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:49 pm
I just got word from her.
Her dad refuses to leave untill after midterm for school.
her dad also said he won't leave untill she pays him back what she owes for the house (he payed for most of it).
Right now she lives out of town and I rarely see her.

From the looks of things, her dad wants to get a place not to far from my area. (he's very supportive of her and I's relationship). She might be going to my school next symester.
Which will be good.
It was hard having her so far away, when things were wrong I could never see her when she needed me.

But yeah...
she called me in tears.
I feel terrible,
especially for her dad.

This all happened because her dad's girlfriend person cheated on him.
and... well, her dad's one of the sweetest guys I know.
all he wanted was the right relationship so he could settle down with a family.
and because of this it seems as though he's giving up.
and I hate seeing a man like him give up on something like love.
He really cared for the women, even though she obviously didn't care for him a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:28 am
I understand you're very worried.
I know the problem, and its hard to get along with it.
I can't tell you you shouldn't be worried,
but I can tell you this:

Your girlfriend's dad should probably have a vew friends.
Good friends?
They maybe could sleep there for a while.
Probably your girlfriend has got friends to, and she can sleep there.

I don't know how it is out there but believe in this:

she'll be good, she will.

Good luck,
and ehm. Your girlfriend 2.

♥ Lins.

[xSnow Crystalx]

Vagrant A.I.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:36 pm
Another twist:

my girlfriends dad and his girlfriend are now together again.

And both my girlfriend I don't understand why. This woman has cheated on her dad, and only caused problems for the two of them...
And my girlfriend has requested and told him that she can't handle being there and knwing all the damage the woman has done.
So from the looks of things she may end up moving back in with her mom. one problem though, her mom and her don't get a long most of the time, and her mom is short for money...
so...
yeah.

right now I'm just trying to support her as much as possible.
I'm gonna send her some roses as soon as I get some money.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:10 pm
hi, i kno how u feel, cause a couple of months ago, my boyfriend moved away, and is now living 100 miles away from me..........because of this stupid guy!!!! well ill tell u the story, his mother was with a guy, and then they broke up, about a month later, she had found someone better, one night they were sleeping, the ex came into the house, and slit his mothers boyfriend's neck, thank good ness he lived, but my boyfriend saw everything, so they moved to a new home in the same town, but ppl started coming after his family, and he had to move................ he is the only person that really understands me, and i lost him, the only advice i can give u, is if she does move, spend the last minutes u have with them, be good ones, dont be sad, this brings me to tears..... wel thats all i can give to you, so if u ever need someone to talk to, i am always here...just message me neutral cry  

Music_Is_My_Life2011

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff