Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
nightmare awakening

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:25 pm
in an busy city, people are dying by someone hands. But no one has found the murder or a link to his victims. But most people don't know this save the police and a few others. At the same time a young school has just start operation, as well as several new areas the city have either renovated, or build. What secrets these places hold to the other?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:31 pm
soon in a school several kids are walking around. One kid is walking around. Seems lost. He had black hair and blue eyes. He is wearing blue jeans and a white t-shirt. He had black boots and wearing a black back pack.  

AlexBloodRose

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:09 am
At around the same time several bodies of police officers are found in the police department. All the cops were cut up to pieces With the writing in blood on several areas It said:No cop can stop me. No one can stop me.

All the camera's were on, and everything seem to have been there, but part of the time seems missing or cut off. Their were no finger or any other evidance that could tell if anyone did it. Even with the blood writtings, their were no prints on the walls.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:14 pm
Are you just telling a story or is this an rp to where anyone can join in??? I think its pretty interesting so far. 3nodding  

Night Fury0223

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:25 pm
I am sorry, for not being on this group for awhile. Anyone can join in on the rp.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:03 pm
The school starts and everyone is in their classes. Some new kids were new to some since several of the school districts were merge. As well as the students have access to several special classes that were scatter around the town. Including an art studio, and a hair salon, an metal shop, and construction site.

At the same time a boy reads a newspaper. There were remarks on some of the older parts of the town were being destroy. There were always some sort of rumor being made in some areas, but one seems to been true. In part of an old apartment complex that was being tore down for an hotel there was a seal part in the underground complex containing dead bodies, and a torture room where many of the dead bodies lied in their final position. The bodies seem several years old and wasn't used for a long time. But people say a person was seen around the parts during the past few days before construction came to tear the place down. But the person couldn't been seen. There were an X an the wall where the bodies were behind. As well as an message written in paint on the wall where the rooms were behind as well as on the walls of the place. The message was: The start of the end.  

AlexBloodRose

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:06 pm
(ok, is anyone going to post on this persides me?)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:26 am
as all the while a girl sat alone in the back of the metal shop seeming to zone out as if intranced within hypnocis. (sry i'm not very literate), holding a pincil in her hand and skribbling on a piece of paper, not ever looking at the paper she continues to zone out and skribble  

Jackie_Parker

Ky Raven

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:11 pm
As I painted in art class,I couldn't help but think about the mysterious killer.My dad was put on the case after...the accident with the other cops.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:28 am
(jackie wants me to take over for her)

the girl then looked down at the paper she was drawing on and flinched, as she hastidly crumpled it up she mentally beat herself up. her 'phychic' abbility is keeping her up in fear, cause she doesnt see preminitions anymore, but pictures, to be spacific. pictures of up comming murders to add to the chain of unsolvded murders. she knows she has to go to the surviving police and tell what she saw, but she's just a school girl, and the murderer might be near.  

Naomi Hikaku

Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff