Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply A Place to Chat!
Sailor Scouts....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueFlameSky

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:03 pm
I don't know if there has been many questions like this but if so sorry for posting another.

If you were a Sailor Scout Who would you be and why??? 3nodding
Anyone of the Sailor Scouts.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:25 pm
I would either be sailor moon because she gets to kiss tuxedo mask and is the princess or sailor jupiter because she gets the cutest costume  

Ayame_Oshiro

BlueFlameSky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:25 am
I would be either Sailor moon or Sailor pluto.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:27 pm
Sailor Uranus, been told I look and act like her. Plain and simple, she rocks =]  

generic.x.kitty

[m i n t y]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:26 pm
I would be Minako / Sailor Venus / V because I wouldn't mind having a personality like her's has well has having great good looks(which is something I don't have).

OR

Hotaru / Sailor Saturn because I am quite like her. I am often alone, can be shy around new people and no one wants to be with me, so that sums it up quite well.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:26 pm
Probably I'll be Sailor Saturn, because she automaticly learns history about the past.  

Countess_Witch

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:29 am
I would probably be Sailor Saturn. My friends say I act like her but I don't look like her. I look more like Sailor Uranus.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:31 pm
Salior Jupitor, because i love the color green, and i have browish hair, tall, and s slender figure + i love that planet... 4laugh  

Synthetic.Darkness`

Kurosawa Kiharu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:47 am
I would to be sailor chibi moon cause she is the kid and I'm a kid in my hearts or sailor Jupiter cause I'm sporting girl^^ and she is too...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:25 pm
anjali01
I would to be sailor chibi moon cause she is the kid and I'm a kid in my hearts or sailor Jupiter cause I'm sporting girl^^ and she is too...

giggle that is cool  

Synthetic.Darkness`

Phoenix_17

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:18 am
i would be Sailor Moon because she is cool and is a very good friend to her friends. She cares for her friends alot more then herself and would do anything for them. That is why I would be Sailor Moon because I would do the same thing and that I act like her sometimes mrgreen heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:01 pm
I Would Probalby be ither Sailor Moon because i act a lot like her somtimes and she always gets to kiss tuxedo mask but oh the other hand i could be Merkury because she has an aditude liek me and her fire abilety is the coolist pluse i look good in red!  

DarkCinders

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:10 pm
salior saturn cause she is pretty and reminds me of my charater, dark angel.  
A Place to Chat!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games