Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
I'm just a tad confused. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
View Results

alicupcake

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:08 pm
Quote, Random Kid:

I'M AN EMO!BE MY FRIEND!

Quote, me:

I smellll bullllshiiiiiiitttt.
Poser. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:18 am
Why would you call yourself "Emo Hero" if you don't even know what Emo is? Can't Relik do something usefull like ban all threads that start debates over what Emo is? ******** this is stupid, how many people can you fit onto one page making "Dur, wutz Emo?" threads? I know not many people know what it actually it but shouldn't you have some sort of basic understanding if you join an Emo guild, false or not?  

xdownwithxtheshipx

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:33 pm
bassmule
Why would you call yourself "Emo Hero" if you don't even know what Emo is? Can't Relik do something usefull like ban all threads that start debates over what Emo is? ******** this is stupid, how many people can you fit onto one page making "Dur, wutz Emo?" threads? I know not many people know what it actually it but shouldn't you have some sort of basic understanding if you join an Emo guild, false or not?

Then how many threads do you think would be left?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:03 pm
bassmule

The reason for the name was never meant for music.
It was meant for my understanding for the word "emo."
And as you said you know not many people know what it actually is.
And once again... I joined this guild because my understanding of the word "emo" but you didn't see what I had written in my application to join, only the person who accepted me knows.

So when you read my first post and see my name... Wouldn't you think that I made the name to mean "emotional hero," not "emotive hardcore music hero," right?

[e m o h e r o]

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:48 pm
I'm confuzzled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:40 pm
xLIZA
bassmule

If these threads are the only way you can keep this guild alive then maybe you should just let it die.  

xdownwithxtheshipx

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:41 am
bassmule
xLIZA
bassmule

If these threads are the only way you can keep this guild alive then maybe you should just let it die.

You can't kill ignorance.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:28 am
You know... it doesn't really matter.

Judging by your username, you must have some sort of opinion.

Emo is an unstable stereotype. It means what you want it to mean.

As for the music... seeing as bassmule always talks about this thread not being emo (or something, I dont really pay attention to his rants), we should all know by now.

I'm aware that this wasn't much help at all. sweatdrop  

!X!B!tchslap!X!

The_Summer_Obsession

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:51 am
xLIZA
It's easy to spit out the rehearsed 'emo is short for emotive hardcore, a musical genre that emerged etc etc',
But if all kids today do is dress in black jeans and listen to Taking Back Sunday I personally don't see why that is any less or any more 'emo'.
If that's what they do and that's what they call it then let them. It doesn't matter anyway, they can do whatever the ******** they want with themselves.

Amen..

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:10 am
xLIZA
bassmule
xLIZA
bassmule

You can't kill ignorance.
Oh you can, its called taking a sledgehammer to Bass's head.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games