Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Fear the Dark [Part 1]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:04 pm
(A little mini-series I'm doing. I'll post them every once awhile. But only because I'm having HORRIBLE writer's block on my Wingless series.)

It's a thunderstorm. A massive thunderstorm. Bucketing rain, brilliantly flashing lightning, tremendous crashes of thunder. A woman walks the streets under the protection of a charcoal-colored cloak.

She has every reason to fear. They are out to get her and destroy every ounce of her being. They will devour her, tear open her heart, rip apart her soul. Her life was out on the table and these creatures of darkness had a clear view.

The woman stops. The rain, thunder, and flashes of light seem to die down for a moment... she has found the place. But how convenient. She knew they would corner her in this dark ally. The darkness is afraid.

She draws her weapon. A pistol; such a measly weapon. Unfortunately it doesn't do any damage to the shadows. Nope, it just frightens them. The darkness is afraid.

The forms begin to appear. They fall from the sky, at the same speed of the rapid raindrops. The beings are short, pure black and have small bright green eyes. They all have a different shape; they think they have minds of their own. That they can be unique.

The darkness was afraid. That's what he had told her. But the real problem was that she was afraid. This wasn't a battle of strength. It was a battle of courage.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:03 pm
It makes me think of the Heartless.  

Xahmen
Vice Captain

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:28 pm
After playing Kingdom Hearts 2 for 3+ hours straight, I probably did that without knowing sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:29 pm
3+ ain't nuthin'.
10+ for me.
God I hate that ******** game.  

Xahmen
Vice Captain

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items