Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
i need help, i've relasped... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:05 pm

Disease:Cutting Addiction
If suddenly had:One may cut her/himself to bleed.
If continues:One may cut her/himself in every part of the body,more deeper that before.
If SERIOUSLY persist:One may cut her/himself to DEATH.

CURE:Control ONEself.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:55 pm

Quote:
If continues:One may cut her/himself in every part of the body,more deeper that before.

i know it's to help...but it's just not as easy as that...but, i guess any advice can help since some people on this forum aren't here to help, just to make fun. Thank you for the simple yet not simple advice.

LoversRequiem

ChewySkywalker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:40 pm

What you should do is after you've quit and thrown out all the materials, you need to rid yourself of anything you associated with cutting. If you listened to the used when you cut, you need to not listen to them/or the song in particular.

Your environment has alot to do with your actions and your cognition.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:12 pm

Quote:
What you should do is after you've quit and thrown out all the materials, you need to rid yourself of anything you associated with cutting. If you listened to the used when you cut, you need to not listen to them/or the song in particular.

yeah...i guess that is logical to get rid the things that you use and the things that trigger it...

LoversRequiem

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:53 am

Valosgurl92gothacked
Quote:

i know it's to help...but it's just not as easy as that...but, i guess any advice can help since some people on this forum aren't here to help, just to make fun. Thank you for the simple yet not simple advice.

Why thank you.By the way,you should take everyone's advise you know. I mean those you left you an advise of whatever here,you should try to learn something from them.I mean,life's really hard but try to live,you'll see how life can be so much better.As for now,you feel that way but I asure you,time will come that you will forget.It may take years but still time will help you forget.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:19 pm

Quote:
Why thank you.By the way,you should take everyone's advise you know. I mean those you left you an advise of whatever here,you should try to learn something from them.I mean,life's really hard but try to live,you'll see how life can be so much better.As for now,you feel that way but I asure you,time will come that you will forget.It may take years but still time will help you forget.

i will...but with the "waiting and forgetting" thing...i guess i just don't think it will come...but...i don't really know...i guess i'll just give all these things a chance...see how it turns out...

LoversRequiem

e x m o t i o n a l

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:48 pm

Just because something is simple doesn't make it easy. It may be simple to slit your wrists, but it isn't easy. The same way, it may be simple to quit, but it's not easy.
If you're having relapses, chances are something is bugging you. Those feelings don't just pop into your head on a whim. Find the deeper cause, and deal with it in some way.
That should be your priority. You can get rid of the edges and the music, but if you don't actually remove the problem it will just keep coming, and next time you're slicing bread or what have you, you might "slip."

Best wishes,

<3cat
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:24 pm

Valosgurl92gothacked
Quote:

yeah...i guess that is logical to get rid the things that you use and the things that trigger it...

It really does. It is very rare that someone is strong enough to overcome their environment. And it's almost impossible to be able to overcome every environment. You just need to build yourself up to that level.

You'll be okay. Just keep feeding yourself positive ideas, and shoot for rewards everytime you don't do it even though you want to.

ChewySkywalker

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:40 am

Valosgurl92gothacked
Quote:

i will...but with the "waiting and forgetting" thing...i guess i just don't think it will come...but...i don't really know...i guess i'll just give all these things a chance...see how it turns out...

good.now,now.hush dearie.But I'm really glad you worked it all out somehow.I think all you need is a good listener.Sharing really helps.Like what youve done now,I solute you.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:22 pm

Quote:
good.now,now.hush dearie.But I'm really glad you worked it all out somehow.I think all you need is a good listener.Sharing really helps.Like what youve done now,I solute you.

great...i've taken a turn for the worst again....i've been depressed and someone said something to me at school that pushed me over the edge...i went to the school bathroom and made 3 slits on my left wrist...i don't know what's gotten into me. I wanna just run away and wither up and die...

LoversRequiem

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:25 am

Valosgurl92gothacked
Quote:

great...i've taken a turn for the worst again....i've been depressed and someone said something to me at school that pushed me over the edge...i went to the school bathroom and made 3 slits on my left wrist...i don't know what's gotten into me. I wanna just run away and wither up and die...

hey,hold up.What did the dude said?This means war.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:58 pm

Quote:

They walked by me and she said "hey fat-a**, you take up too much space in the world, no one loves you. Go kill yourself" and walked away...i know it may not seem like a whole lot but it really did hurt...i tried to OD but the goddamn Aleve doesn't work...i took 10 then cut my wrist...the Aleve didn't phase me at all...

LoversRequiem

Erakay

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:00 pm

-the.kid.kicked.out-
it's going to require a little self control...but just stop...it's as simple as you want it to be really...i've done that too..it takes self control...just beleive me when i say....it's as simple as you want it to be.

I agree.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:50 pm

Valosgurl92gothacked
Quote:

They walked by me and she said "hey fat-a**, you take up too much space in the world, no one loves you. Go kill yourself" and walked away...i know it may not seem like a whole lot but it really did hurt...i tried to OD but the goddamn Aleve doesn't work...i took 10 then cut my wrist...the Aleve didn't phase me at all...

you know what really helps when people say stuff like that? I stare at them for awhile. Then I say "I'm sorry you feel that way" or "sorry to hear that." I bet they can't say anything to that! huh? I like because it really makes them look dumb as heck. I understand when people do this, I had it done to me a lot. hmm, try crying as hard as you can, every time they upset you and then you will probably become as emotionless as me!!! lol
I have never cut myself before, so I don't know what it is like...but I hope I help.
Try getting rid of your sig first off too.

Phimms

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces