Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
0_0 Is this still active?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ParadoxSong

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:40 pm
I mean, besides the Introduction forum, not many threads have been updated... neutral Anybody still active on here?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:48 pm
We're in the process of updating this guild and bringing it back up sweatdrop It is a little dead at the moment, but we appreciate any attempts to make some discussion! biggrin  

Chisa
Vice Captain

miigiro

3,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:06 pm
Aye! I'm here! And I'm alive....weird. Ahah, just kidding. But yes, we're working on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:50 pm
I would be able to recruit loads of members, but they wouldnt have 100 gold for the fee.  

CrZyJ0E

masakazu652

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:21 pm
I'm active duty! I work on it. It would be nice if more people came here more frequently though. Maybe someone should do a sig to advertise the guild. I would but I'm not exactly sure how to. If someone could tell me how I can make one. But I doubt it would have anything to do with anime. It seems to be well liked. I like it to and all but yeah... Getting off topic. We could have a contest and whoevers is the best we could use as the official sig of the guild  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:05 pm
im somewhat alive on here .. only maybe .. teehee  

GhoSt-X

Panther Nightwind

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:28 am
ninja I've done this a couple of times ---> burning_eyes
But now I have a computer so I'll hopefully be on and in here (even if I'm just lurking) atleast up to 3 times a week. I will try my best because I have about 10 other guilds I'm in @_@ tis a lot but I can't bring myself to quit them crying I luffles them too much.

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games