Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Help me please!.. My boyfriend and I..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[xSnow Crystalx]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:46 am

Well we are together for over 4 years, but it's getting complicated.
Every week if I'm coming home he wont talk with me.. Why?
He did things with another girl..
Maybe every week is excessively,
But that's not the point, because I thought he only loved me.

Every time I forgive it to him.
I don't know what to do with it,
What if he don't really love me?

He always says that he's so sorry, he wouldn't do it anymore,
but then it happens again.
Maybe it is because we live in a house with more people,
and 2 girls like him.
1 of the girls is the girl he had secks with.

I really love him, and I don't want our love come to an end.
I love him too much.

He's sick. He has a mental sickness..
I only know what he has.

His parents don't give for him and his dad always hit him..

Maybe I should just understand that it's hard for him to love only one person, cause he don't trust them..

I love him and I believe in him, I know he can improve himself.

But I don't know If i can handle this any longer...

Can someone please help me?

<3Lins.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:31 pm

well if my boyfriend did that to me i would dump him but since u dont want ur love to go to an end then i dont know

-The Drug-

wolfsbanemoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:30 pm

I stay stick with him until things start looking up. Really your only option at this point, methinks. *sigh*
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:00 pm

Was it butt secks?

xdownwithxtheshipx

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:47 pm

Hmm...That's really hard and complicated.
I really dont know sis.I'd still forgive him if he didnt do sex but he still do it.Hes still flirting with other girls.He's not loyal to you.That sux.I'd dumped him if I were you.But you say you dont wanna.I dont really dont know.If that what you want,then you'll suffer more.At least forcehim to listen to you about how you feel so sucked up right now.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:41 am

wow....now that's a situation...hm...considering that i'm still in high school and most likely don't know what true love REALLY is...i dont think i have advice for you from me...but i do wish you best of luck and wisdom to come to both of your heads... :]

BeckytheGoat

[xSnow Crystalx]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:01 am

Aiko-kawaii
I really dont know sis.I'd still forgive him if he didnt do sex but he still do it.Hes still flirting with other girls.He's not loyal to you.That sux.I'd dumped him if I were you.But you say you dont wanna.I dont really dont know.If that what you want,then you'll suffer more.At least forcehim to listen to you about how you feel so sucked up right now.

I know but I don't know anything else to do, and I don't want him to hurt himself.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:50 pm

Is he worth it?
I'm not being skeptical, I'm telling you to ask yourself that question every time he makes you mad or sad or lonely or nervous. As soon as the answer goes from yes to no, the relationship isn't worth it any more, and you should leave.
Mine is, and so even though I want to die, I don't want to hurt him, so I stick around, comme ca.

<3cat

e x m o t i o n a l

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:40 am

xEMOSeCks_
Aiko-kawaii

I know but I don't know anything else to do, and I don't want him to hurt himself.

Awww..I see.
I think you really love that much coz you'd rather be hurt yourself.Despite of all his lies and unfaithfulness,you still and still forgive him.You're really over the top you know.I mean,it's ok for you to let yourself be hurt?You'd rather be hurt by your boyfriend a couple of times?You're really amazing but isnt that just too unfair for you?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:48 am

I don't know.. Well. I told him its over and.. Well he just walked out the door without anything to say? And.. I don't know where he is? crying

It really hurts...

[xSnow Crystalx]

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:25 pm

[xSnow Crystalx]
I don't know.. Well. I told him its over and.. Well he just walked out the door without anything to say? And.. I don't know where he is? crying

It really hurts...

yeah it hurts,,,

but think about it.

did he even care?I mean,was he even hurt after you dumped him?If he loves you,he shouldn't have kneel on nails for mercy in front of you to ask forgiveness.He didn't say anything right?That's just it.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:15 pm

Saying that you don't want your love to end isn't an excuse--it's a denial. The truth is, it already has ended--it ended the first time he looked at another girl lustfully while you were together. It's natural and obvious that you are going to be depressed for a little while after things end between you. Don't let the past (your love for him) control you from moving on. I know (trust me) that this is hard to hear, but if he is going around having sex with other people...well, it doesn't exactly look like you and your feelings are his priorities.
You have to let him go.

SonnyBlood

Emochick o.o

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:31 pm

Dump him.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:50 am

i think you should think thing though really good...maybe you shouldnt be with him because to tell you the truth he wont change his habits of doing things with other girls....

lx Mel xl

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff