Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
please i really need advise.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessTMA

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:55 pm
i know this doesnt seem this bad but i dont know what to do.

I've been dating this guy for a year now. I want to love him but i dont know if i can. I really care about him but its more like a friend kind of care, or like i close care. I really felt sparks in the beginning but now i dont know, hes sort of controling and gets mad at me alot.

Now one of my friends i have a huge crush on, hes sweet, and makes me actually feel good about myself. He treats me so nicely but im still scared hes just pretending.

Now, i really dont want to hurt my boyfriend because i know how much he cares about me and i really do care about him too, but i dont know if i will ever fall completely in love with him and it scares me. And now i cant get my guy friend who i have a crush on out of my head...please i really need some advise, please.

this is what he(my crush) asked me today out of no where "Whats your favorite restraunt(sp?)"

Me: "I dont know, i really dont go out to eat much"

Him: "Well, when i get my car we will all the time."

No ones ever treated me like he does, but im still scared because i dont want to hurt my boyfriend.

And the way he looks at me, he always smiles and hes really cute when he smiles.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:58 pm
Hmmm, well if you have a crush while your with your boyfriend, then you prolly shouldnt be with him. its wrong to lead him on. i say end it.  

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

HopelessTMA

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:01 pm
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
Hmmm, well if you have a crush while your with your boyfriend, then you prolly shouldnt be with him. its wrong to lead him on. i say end it.

i mean i really care about my boyfriend, and i hate myself for even thinking of another guy, i just rather have my boyfriend hurt me than me hurt him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:17 pm
HopelessTMA
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]

i mean i really care about my boyfriend, and i hate myself for even thinking of another guy, i just rather have my boyfriend hurt me than me hurt him.
well im sure you care about him, but its wrong of you to lead him on. it'll only hurt him more. if he finds out.  

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:49 pm
Dump him if the feelings aren't there. You can't expect to force him to like you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:34 pm
well I think you shouldnt do that because he only just had a new crush.But if you feel that is IS love now bout your crush,then you should tell the truth to your boyfriend.It hurts more if you just still pretend.You just tell it all to get this all over it.  

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zhiege

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:34 am
Follow your heart, as cliche as that sounds.
The longer you put off the inevitable the harder it will be for your boyfriend when you break up with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:34 am
I say dont dump it right now because come on crushes can either last a long time or a realy short time if if its a short timecrush and you go out with him then it was just a waist of a good relationship with your curent boyfriend..  

ComicCat

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff