Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
NERDXCORE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:04 pm
phish cakes = luff
Rellik San
`Le.Papillon.Pleurant`
I am APPLEXCORE.
O:

-PWNz-
MAC USER! GET THE b*****d!

*STarts kicking you in with my steel toe cap boots*

Take that you smug little twerp!

MACS ROCK! w00t! Mine is nice and green, and super old and it doesn't play any of my favorite games, so i use my lap instead... but still! Macs = uber design and keroro has a mac, so how can they NOT be awesome?

Mac is a useless, under powered over complex, non modular, unwieldy UGLY! piece of crap.

Macs suck, you can't even put an AMD chip in them? and Intel are a bunch of cocksmokers, so I won't use their stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:24 pm
emoxcore  

A Thousand Painful Memory

Babies in the Oven

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:26 pm
Rellik San
phish cakes = luff
Rellik San
`Le.Papillon.Pleurant`
I am APPLEXCORE.
O:

-PWNz-

MACS ROCK! w00t! Mine is nice and green, and super old and it doesn't play any of my favorite games, so i use my lap instead... but still! Macs = uber design and keroro has a mac, so how can they NOT be awesome?

Mac is a useless, under powered over complex, non modular, unwieldy UGLY! piece of crap.

Macs suck, you can't even put an AMD chip in them? and Intel are a bunch of cocksmokers, so I won't use their stuff.

i adore you for that rellik... in a friendly way! ^^

(i guess you can tell that i hate mac. GO PC!) those mac commercials should be banned. they're so mean to Windows! crying ((((((( heart windows heart ))))))))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:20 pm
Bali-Lali [BIZENGHAST]
Rellik San
phish cakes = luff
Rellik San
`Le.Papillon.Pleurant`
I am APPLEXCORE.
O:

-PWNz-

(i guess you can tell that i hate mac. GO PC!) those mac commercials should be banned. they're so mean to Windows! crying ((((((( heart windows heart ))))))))

*bows*

PC REPRESENT YO!

We can't let these uppity faggy mac fans get us down.  

Rellik San
Captain

phish cakes = luff

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:45 am
Rellik San
Bali-Lali [BIZENGHAST]
Rellik San
phish cakes = luff
Rellik San
`Le.Papillon.Pleurant`
I am APPLEXCORE.
O:

-PWNz-

*bows*

PC REPRESENT YO!

Why would I even care about AMD chips when I cope fine without knowing what they are, and really though, PCs just dont have the same design features as Macs do, they're pretty ugly and unoriginal, nothing looks the same as a mac but a mac... and my mac is more compatible with certain things that my PC ain't, my tablet for instance...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:31 pm
phish cakes = luff
Rellik San
Bali-Lali [BIZENGHAST]
Rellik San
phish cakes = luff

*bows*

PC REPRESENT YO!

Why would I even care about AMD chips when I cope fine without knowing what they are, and really though, PCs just dont have the same design features as Macs do, they're pretty ugly and unoriginal, nothing looks the same as a mac but a mac... and my mac is more compatible with certain things that my PC ain't, my tablet for instance...

Wow, someones closed minded, I take it you haven't ever looked at alienware? or Modded PC's... Also whats original about a mac? do you even realise how useful DOS is you linux running mutha, my PC runs fine with my Tablet, it isn't my fault mac users can't understand something as simple as driver updates and roll back.

PC's are made for anything and everything... you buy a mac... 'pictures and music' you buy a PC its tailor made sepcifically to what you need. Mines a multi-media gaming platform. I've never once had a proiblem with it, never once had a virus, never once had a crash.

So the actual reason you prefer your mac when translated is - I can't work a PC properly so I want my computer to do it all for me. I've worked with PC's, gamed on PC's, I've worked with Mac's, gamed on Mac's, the Mac just doesn't compare to a PC omn terms of modularity, functionality or attractiveness.  

Rellik San
Captain

Striped Panties

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:41 pm
Aaaaaaah, this whole thing is so confusing! xp  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:54 am
don't be jelous  

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:05 pm
don't be jelous
Of what?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:23 pm
Rellik San
don't be jelous
Of what?
i'm so skittlesxcore  

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games