Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
Bands That Are Too Good For You. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xyloid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:15 pm
bassmule
Xyloid
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule

Go listen to Linkin Park if you're so damned tormented. I doubt everything "you've been through" is hardly as bad as you think it is.

...Ok then. I'm sure what I've been through is more then enough. And you dont know me so there no point in this.

Sure there is, I believe this "scene" you're part of is complete s**t and you're an idiot. So I'm letting you know that you aren't as much of a badass as you hoped to come across as.

....When did I say I was a badass? I didn't hope to comeacross as anything. I was simply saying my opion.

Maybe you didn't come off as a badass, but it seemed like you were trying and all that happened was that you came out looking like a bigoted asswipe. I don't see why you think that since you have dealt with 'so much' and you have seen 'everything' or whatever, that you think you are superior to everyone else.

My best friend watched his alcoholic father attempt suicide in his garage when he was 13, and needless to say, my friend came out prefectly fine. And he doesn't go around bragging to everyone that threatens his way of life saying "I'VE SEEN MORE THAN YOU, SO I KNOW MORE THAN YOU."

Not to mention you're trying to prove you're the most Emo in this guild which is the same as trying to prove you're the most retarded in the special needs class.

Didn't you hear? Being retarded IS the new emo.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:22 pm
Xyloid
bassmule
Xyloid
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule

Sure there is, I believe this "scene" you're part of is complete s**t and you're an idiot. So I'm letting you know that you aren't as much of a badass as you hoped to come across as.

....When did I say I was a badass? I didn't hope to comeacross as anything. I was simply saying my opion.

Maybe you didn't come off as a badass, but it seemed like you were trying and all that happened was that you came out looking like a bigoted asswipe. I don't see why you think that since you have dealt with 'so much' and you have seen 'everything' or whatever, that you think you are superior to everyone else.

My best friend watched his alcoholic father attempt suicide in his garage when he was 13, and needless to say, my friend came out prefectly fine. And he doesn't go around bragging to everyone that threatens his way of life saying "I'VE SEEN MORE THAN YOU, SO I KNOW MORE THAN YOU."

Not to mention you're trying to prove you're the most Emo in this guild which is the same as trying to prove you're the most retarded in the special needs class.

Didn't you hear? Being retarded IS the new emo.

The 4th wave has started surprised  

xdownwithxtheshipx

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:43 pm
Xyloid
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule

Go listen to Linkin Park if you're so damned tormented. I doubt everything "you've been through" is hardly as bad as you think it is.

...Ok then. I'm sure what I've been through is more then enough. And you dont know me so there no point in this.

....When did I say I was a badass? I didn't hope to come across as anything. I was simply saying my opion.

Well i feel for your freind, but still it's not like I'm going around and drag my bad times. Hell I dont even talk about those to people I trust. My point is that all I said was that the scene is not as good as it's hyped up to be. I didn't try to come off as a biggoted a** whipe but I was simply showing my opinion on things. And it's not my fault your opinoins are different but those are my views on thing. And if I front any thing or lie about my past then let me face teh hangman noose. I'm not trying to get anyones sypmathy and I'm not going to cry about soem person on a websight not liking me. I'm not needy for yout aproval and I sure as hell don't want to lie about myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:47 pm
bassmule
Xyloid
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule

<******** being emo. Who ever said I was. Sure I have emo freinds but thats not who I am and I never claimed to be. I'm not trying to say my life is the worst. I'm simply saying thats its not the best either. I mean how can you judge me when its not your place to judge? If I'm lieing then I'll face judgement from someone who matters.  

DaisukeOrDark

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:44 pm
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule
Xyloid
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule

<******** being emo. Who ever said I was. Sure I have emo freinds but thats not who I am and I never claimed to be. I'm not trying to say my life is the worst. I'm simply saying thats its not the best either. I mean how can you judge me when its not your place to judge? If I'm lieing then I'll face judgement from someone who matters.

People judge, get over it. I have no regrets or problem judging people so don't even bother trying to give me some speach on how I have no place to do so.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:05 am
lori fury
check them out, they'll blow your minds completely.

Abigail Williams
And The Hero Fails
Arsonists Get All The Girls
Cattle Decapitation
Conducting From The Grave
Converge
Dance Club Massacre
Dr. Acula
Elysia
Every Time I Die
From A Second Story Window
Gwen Stacy
Hacksaw To The Throat
HeavyHeavyLowLow
I Hate Sally
Impending Doom
Job For A Cowboy
Johnny Truant
Killwhitneydead
MyChildren MyBride
The Number 12 Looks Like You
O' Captian! My Captian!
Preschool Tea Party Massacre
See You Next Tuesday
Sky Eats Airplane
So Help Me God
Stick To Your Guns
The Taste Of Blood
Through The Eyes Of The Dead
Waking The Cadaver
War From A Harlots Mouth
With Blood Comes Cleansing
Zombies Ate My Neighbours

they are to good for everyone!!!!;D  

Cupcakes are Scene

Xyloid

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:33 pm
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule
Xyloid
DaisukeOrDark
bassmule

EVERYONE judges EVERYONE. You are judging him by just looking at his post.

John 8:7
But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:54 pm
I don't think anyone remembers the original topic anymore. sweatdrop

Ah well, I like some of the bands on the list. It's good that they sound the same too, 'cause then I can be sure that I'll like it. biggrin

Le Spazzztronika!

jbiszombieboi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:28 am
Wow Lori you have a talent for posting something and then people arguing, on the same form, and it not even be on subject. BTW the argument was pretty funn to read. You both are really pathetic. I like all or most fo the bands on the list but then again I have been listaing to that kind of music for ever.  
Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff