Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Object moved on it's own

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyeleven

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:27 pm
Have you ever seen an object move by it's self. This has happened to me lately and it really wasn't afraid of this but it makes you feel like your nuts of something. I am really not insane (I don't think) lol. But I saw an object move on my kitchen cupboard a few days ago as I was leaving the house, it was an aerosol can. It shocked me but at the same time my curiosity was spiked. I found myself saying out loud, "Do it again". But it didn't move and I left the house to go do what I had to do.

What do you think of this and have you ever experienced anything like this?

Bless you all

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:55 pm
Lucyeleven
Have you ever seen an object move by it's self. This has happened to me lately and it really wasn't afraid of this but it makes you feel like your nuts of something. I am really not insane (I don't think) lol. But I saw an object move on my kitchen cupboard a few days ago as I was leaving the house, it was an aerosol can. It shocked me but at the same time my curiosity was spiked. I found myself saying out loud, "Do it again". But it didn't move and I left the house to go do what I had to do.

Bless you all

YES! that happens to me sometimes! a vase moves to an end of a table just to tease us to try to get it before it falls and we do and we're angry from it stressed although it never really fell rolleyes  

Maya Lunasa

Milendil

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:19 pm
I have never had that happen, but I know what may cause it. It could be a variety of things...one being a poltrigiest (unlikely if didn't happen again) and the only other thing I can think of, is that you somehow managed to move it by yourself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:35 pm
Maya Lunasa
Lucyeleven

Bless you all

YES! that happens to me sometimes! a vase moves to an end of a table just to tease us to try to get it before it falls and we do and we're angry from it stressed although it never really fell rolleyes

it only happens when im in bed and alsleep
my phone is always moved somewhere else wen half the time it is on my bed in my room  

Prince of cosplay

Romantic Lover

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200

Will Strip For Z Weed

Benevolent Ladykiller

10,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:45 pm
Only time something in my house has moved. Is when I'm really pissed off, and my powers get out of control. I mean I've busted a light outside of my house. I've also thrown stuff at other people.

So, other then that; no I haven't.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:57 pm
there tends to be alot of movement in my room in fact i ducked taped my video camera to the wall so i could watch everything that happened when i was gone and or asleep and i was able to catch a few thing
1the door contantly opened and closed
2the blankets and sheets moved on my bed
3and something took a few books from my shelf and threw them to the ground across the room  

deadpools basterd child

Mysterious Green Rabbit

Dapper Genius

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:47 am
Normally small children that can do that because of telekenetic abilities, this is also known as a poltergeist, when the actual thing is based on electro magentism or something like that. NORMALLY, most commonly found in young children, the certain age such as 5 or below, but sometimes you grow up and still have it, this normally occurs when your emotional or hormonal. :3

Or it could just be the wind. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:08 pm
yay! i am not crazy! yah my stuffed animals move all the time. once before my eyes my light shut off and i saw for a split second the chain that turns off the light move. darn it1 my room is haunted! that makes my room and school  

lovelovehatehatexx

- x ENDLESS VOID

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:29 pm
Yeah it happened to me 2 times. I was in Brooklyn Ghost Hunting with my uncles. So we were setting up the cameras when the bicycle was moving as if someone was riding it. It stopped right in front of us and fell to the side. The second was when I was in the basement doing something(I forgot xd ) But anyways I remember the rocking chair moving and rocking back and forth. And this voice told me to get out. But I didn't want to, sooo I stayed(not my best idea) The lights went out and somehow I fainted. I woke up the next day in the boiler room with my arm on the heater or pipe(whatever you call it) xp  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games