Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Loud Banging Noise Bringing Me Out Of A Dream

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyeleven

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:35 pm
I have been having this recurring dream (actually I know I am dreaming but can never remember it) over the past year where all of a sudden hear this very loud noise in this dream that wakes me up very abruptly The noise is like someone has beaten on my house door or something very loud has fallen in the house, a loud bang noise. When I wake up from this noise I am out of breath, my heart is beating fast, I am scared and confused . I usually get up and quickly go to the door or look around the house to see if something has fallen off a table, ledge or counter. This has happened to me in the middle of the night as well as first thing in the morning. My husband has been up on a Saturday morning sitting quietly in the livingroom and I was able to ask him if he heard a loud noise or anything loud and he had told me no. No one is at the door when I go look and everything is in place in the house nothing has fallen and I am the only one up and awake in the house when it happens in the middle of the night. It has happened about 4 or 5 times. Can anyone help me with this? Does anything like this happen to anyone else here?

Much love
Lucyeleven  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:05 pm
Lucyeleven
I have been having this recurring dream (actually I know I am dreaming but can never remember it) over the past year where all of a sudden hear this very loud noise in this dream that wakes me up very abruptly The noise is like someone has beaten on my house door or something very loud has fallen in the house, a loud bang noise. When I wake up from this noise I am out of breath, my heart is beating fast, I am scared and confused . I usually get up and quickly go to the door or look around the house to see if something has fallen off a table, ledge or counter. This has happened to me in the middle of the night as well as first thing in the morning. My husband has been up on a Saturday morning sitting quietly in the livingroom and I was able to ask him if he heard a loud noise or anything loud and he had told me no. No one is at the door when I go look and everything is in place in the house nothing has fallen and I am the only one up and awake in the house when it happens in the middle of the night. It has happened about 4 or 5 times. Can anyone help me with this? Does anything like this happen to anyone else here?

Much love
Lucyeleven

not really but every night i hear noises like indians yelling like it was in the 1700s but the house was built in 1968 xP does anyone else have this problem?  

harvey_b

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:24 pm
that is really wierd! I don't have the same problem as you, but sometimes i hear people calling my name....it's really annoying and wierd..........actually, i'm really tired of it. sweatdrop  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games