Reply Role Plays
Axel's party Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-hydraa4-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:08 pm
((hey peoples my bro ((hydra4)) told me to take his part for a little while)) *plays time is running out by muse*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:04 pm
"That's cool. What I ment by "you can?" was "what can you do?", but you seem to have already answered." Vaxlyn smiles.
"That's very interesting."
really...so are you
"Thanks..." Vaxlyn blushes, then looks away.
Do you have any pics of yourself?look at my profile
Nope...No pics of me....And I have a bf in the Reall Life...But I was just flirting because...This is a RP....Sorry if I mislead you. I feel bad now.... sweatdrop sad
crying crying crying ...its....its ok.its not like it matters. I cant even date in real life. Im 16!!!! ive never even kissed a girl!!!!!!!!! im a loser. emo  

xemnas314

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:10 am
xemnas314
"That's cool. What I ment by "you can?" was "what can you do?", but you seem to have already answered." Vaxlyn smiles.

really...so are you
Nope...No pics of me....And I have a bf in the Reall Life...But I was just flirting because...This is a RP....Sorry if I mislead you. I feel bad now.... sweatdrop sad
crying crying crying ...its....its ok.its not like it matters. I cant even date in real life. Im 16!!!! ive never even kissed a girl!!!!!!!!! im a loser. emo ((dude dont worry sometimes it happens earlier than other like me for chance my first date and kiss was when i was 13 and im 14 now))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:57 am
*sings numa numa song*  

brattymatt64

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:09 am
brattymatt64
*sings numa numa song*
((oi im the dj here so im calling you out))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:25 pm
xemnas314

really...so are you
crying crying crying ...its....its ok.its not like it matters. I cant even date in real life. Im 16!!!! ive never even kissed a girl!!!!!!!!! im a loser. emo
It's okay. you'll have your first kiss someday. Don't worry.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas