Reply Facial & Oral Piercings
So, these is what I have gotten so far.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edible Lingerie!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:08 am
Yup, I got my nose pierced and I got a monroe about a week after I got my helix pierced. These two have healed way faster than the helix ones and I have had 'em for about 2-3 weeks(I've had my helix for about 3-4 weeks).

So, here they are:

User Image

I will be getting my lip pierced next sometime in Feb. :]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:02 am
Cute! How much did the nose hurt on a scale from 1-10?  

H o s h ! k o

vafalla

Original Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:04 am
I've had my outer helix done since November, and it still gives me problems every now and then. But congrats on the new piercings!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:27 pm
H o s h ! k o

Uh, a 2 to the most. At least to me, it was almost and completely painless, haha. :] Sorta felt like popping a blackhead or perhaps a zit, I don't know. xD

@vafalla: Thx! <3

Edible Lingerie!

popcornsharingbox

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:01 pm
Edible Lingerie!
H o s h ! k o

Uh, a 2 to the most. At least to me, it was almost and completely painless, haha. :] Sorta felt like popping a blackhead or perhaps a zit, I don't know. xD

Bah! My nose hurt sooo badly. Both times o_o  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:15 am
~Eurydice~
Edible Lingerie!
H o s h ! k o

Relly? o_O When they pierced my nose I almost couldn't even feel it. @@ Is that you in your sig? 'Cause I have been told the septum does hurt like a b***h. The girl I was hanging with and talking to at the piercing shop told me so. She told me she almost cried. I chickened out on getting it, but my nostril piercing was pretty painless. xP  

Edible Lingerie!

popcornsharingbox

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:37 am
Edible Lingerie!
~Eurydice~
Edible Lingerie!
H o s h ! k o

Relly? o_O When they pierced my nose I almost couldn't even feel it. @@ Is that you in your sig? 'Cause I have been told the septum does hurt like a b***h. The girl I was hanging with and talking to at the piercing shop told me so. She told me she almost cried. I chickened out on getting it, but my nostril piercing was pretty painless. xP

Yeesh! Lucky you! My nostril made my leg kick up both times. Owww. [yes it is me in the sig, although I'm missing the nostril and snakebites now D:] The septum was...a b***h. I got a little too worked up about it and not only did it hurt and hurt a lot, it sent me into a panic attack. Whee embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:14 pm
It depends on whether you pierce the septum through the harder cartilage, or the soft and fleshier part. I went for the easy spot, and basically my left eye barely watered at the poke and that was it.  

astrosnik

Edible Lingerie!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:50 pm
Eurydice: Ogad. O_O _> Did the snakebites hurt? I think I am just getting one side for now, but I might end up getting snakebites, so I was just wondering if they hurt. xDD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:51 pm
astrosnik
It depends on whether you pierce the septum through the harder cartilage, or the soft and fleshier part. I went for the easy spot, and basically my left eye barely watered at the poke and that was it.

Yes, someone told me that recently, hehe. I don't think I'll get it done for now though, but it is an option. Perhaps once I get more used to needles, though I seem to have a rather nice pain tolerance and so far all my piercings have been healing quite nicely. :]  

Edible Lingerie!

apanda999

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:31 am
Congrats on all the new holes!! Yep, cartlidge does not get as much blood-flow as fleshier parts of your body, so it tends to take longer to completely heal to where there are no crusties.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:38 pm
Edible Lingerie!
Eurydice: Ogad. O_O _> Did the snakebites hurt? I think I am just getting one side for now, but I might end up getting snakebites, so I was just wondering if they hurt. xDD

Yeah it was awfully strange that it did that to me. Pretty scary.

The snakebites didn't really hurt getting them done, it was the healing that SUCKED. I was in a lot of pain for it. They swelled a lot and I distinctly remember holding an icecube to my lip and just crying for a while. I don't have them anymore because I took them out for just a couple hours and they closed right up, so even if you think they're healed, leave something in them for a LONG time. I still haven't decided if I'm getting them re-pierced.

And thank you for the compliment biggrin  

popcornsharingbox

Edible Lingerie!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:10 pm
Oh my. D: People have recommended that I just get a labret for now 'cause they say the healing is more bearable and my piercer told me he'd do it close enough to the 'lip' so I could put a hoop in it once it was healed. I am paranoid about them closing, and even though my piercer told me I could take my helix piercings off to clean the holes, I just rather clean 'em with the rings in. Just in case. @@

And, no problem. xD <3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:11 pm
jadedxkitty999
Congrats on all the new holes!! Yep, cartlidge does not get as much blood-flow as fleshier parts of your body, so it tends to take longer to completely heal to where there are no crusties.

Danke. <3 And, what you say makes total sense, so thanks for the information. :]  

Edible Lingerie!

Facial & Oral Piercings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff