Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Boyfriends (And I don't date)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phimms

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:41 pm
My friend is just driving me insane.

All she talks about is guys and dating and romance. And I do not date so she knows she is talking to the wrong person.

Every single week she gets a new boyfriend and she never feels like talking to me anymore.

I just wish that I could atleast hang out with her for one day without any guys.
When i talk to her there is a guy, when I see her there is a guy, when ever I go with her somewhere she has to bring a guy.
Then one day I was able to be alone with her, she started talking about guys! And dating!
So I got really angry and I said to knock it off with this stuff and I don't like it!
The next day she was talking about some guy from georgia that she met online. So I stopped talking to her.

I then invited her to my house and She said "Myles told me that I could call him in a half hour."
I let her call him and then talked on the damn f***ing phone for three hours while I waisted my time waiting for her to get off the phone!

It got me so upset I couldn't sleep that much. (I go to bed at 10:30 takes me 2 hours to fall asleep and then wakeup at 6) This time it took me 3 hours to go to sleep and I kept on waking up!

I have n inspirations for my art and all my friends aren't paying attention to me (as usual) but this is the worst!!!

Sorry, I had to vent out, un. Any tips and tricks for me? Or you can tell me that I complain a lot. (I know)
My life isn't that bad any more.

SHE DRIVES ME INSANE!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:51 pm
no ofense, but to me she sounds like a slut. no offense. if she was really your friend, she would listen to your needs. If you told her to stop, and she is your friend, she would stop. Maybe if you stop talking to her, she will come to her senses. OR if you talk to her about it, then maybe she will come to her senses.  

EllieRegret

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:44 pm
Alternatively, just point out, your not the one she should talk to about any of this because you have no clue... saying that, the reason my friends always asked me for dating advice, even though for a long time I wasn't dating. Is because of a fresh and objective perspective and maybe thats why your friend does it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:35 pm
Shave your head and wear jack boots, she'll get the hint.  

xdownwithxtheshipx

BeckytheGoat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:08 pm
people change. sometimes they change back, unfortunatly, most times they don't. maybe your friend is making a change. maybe she likes the attention she gets, the life she has when she talks about guys/dating. maybe it's a phase, maybe it's her new self. i don't know her at all, i can't really give you advice,...but what i have for now is: wait. just wait till she gets over it. IF she gets over it. maybe you should try to make a new friend. not to replace her, or anything of the sort, but perhaps to share your inspiration or something. well , it's just a suggestion, and that's what i'd do..so...yeh.  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games