I need assistance with a PA

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mt105

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:53 pm
ok in mmbn 3 white and 6 faltzer what are the chips for bodygaurd and where can i get them.

also i cant beat base and alpha in mmbn 3 white . actually i cant beat base sad i need some stratigies  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:47 pm
use shaker and two knight at once against alpha  

Necros Knight

tratetrsareaet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:29 am
EXE6 Bodyguard: Navi Scout *, Shirahadori *, Kawarimi *

The English names for those chips are Anti-Navi *, Anti-Sword *, and Anti-Damage *.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:09 pm
Good way to beat Alpha: Have a Wood-Style. He has no attacks that can break panels, so set a Grass Stage as your regular chip. ANd have Undershirt installed in your NaviCust. You can't die now. Your charged shot (if maxed out with Attack+1 programs) can tear through his gel and deal massive damage. If you have a SuperArmor equipped, that's even better (so he can't knock you from your charge). And get a WholeMeteor or ShootMeteor, and hit him with that. He's in for death that way.  

Dalent

Blackzero254

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:20 pm
Dalent
Good way to beat Alpha: Have a Wood-Style. He has no attacks that can break panels, so set a Grass Stage as your regular chip. ANd have Undershirt installed in your NaviCust. You can't die now. Your charged shot (if maxed out with Attack+1 programs) can tear through his gel and deal massive damage. If you have a SuperArmor equipped, that's even better (so he can't knock you from your charge). And get a WholeMeteor or ShootMeteor, and hit him with that. He's in for death that way.
um he does it called the generic eye laser of doom that break the font most middle panel and if he facing the final version of Alpha which i guess he not the golden claws of chaos are there(made up attack names sorry 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:28 pm

Gatestone

Cute Girl

Blackzero254

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:25 pm
got something to say evil  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:29 pm
Dalent

That is so high overused it's not even funny. I see it as sad when a person has to use a common strategy to beat AlphaOmega. In Blue (ElecTeam or AquaCustom), I use my Y folder that has Folderback. Helps me alot. In White (I think it's Heat shield) I just use the chips I get after I take down his two inner shields. Since bodyguard is cheap (100 shots x 18= 1800) I use that to help own him.

PS: Repair works for me a lot when he uses those Golden Claws and Laser.  

Yamimon

Ruthless Combatant

Reki.exe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:09 pm
just buster him to death 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:21 am
thta is the most common stragey for aplha but useing wood stlye charge shot  

Blackzero254

Andromeda Commander Dark

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:00 pm
Wood style, grass stage and undershot is the best way to live. When you're fighting bass i know he's hard to hit so what you need to do is stun him with a elec chip, then hit with a pa. with alpha blast his core till it turns blue then hit him with pa's( the z style pa's work best).  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:26 pm
For fighting bass in mmbn3 I recomend pawn. Its extremely usefull on him. It makes a great shield for the rolling buster. It can attack multiple times and if bass uses hes panel destoying attack, if you use your position yourself correctly it will stop the move and deal 90 damage.
Also totems lvl three are a must. They deal 200 damage while healing you thrice.  

BuriedPast

Invisible Phantom

Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces