Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Further down...miserable

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yami_Misty

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:46 pm

I've tried to hold back but I feel myself slipping with each passing moment. I had a bit of a run in with my dept. manager today over the fact that I didnt call her when I was suposed to but I was led to believe that she would call me. I'm so confused... But i feel like I am the cause of everyones frustrations and i just dont know how I can take on that burden.

Right now my blade is looking more and more like the only release I have at the moment... my only friend that cares enough about me not to treat me like I'm nothing...

I havet cut on my wrists for over a yr now and about a month ago I let my thighs have it....as I work and my wrists are exposed... But i want nothing more than to slice and slice.. and keep on slicing my way through my skin.

I honestly dont know how I'm going to live and be happy again...? cause I'm not happy at all.. I was in the begining,.. but now.. I'm more miserable than before I had a job...

I hate living... I hate people... My customers are nicer to me than my boss is... -__-
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:58 pm

So if you hate people why should they even bother reading what you typed?

xdownwithxtheshipx

Yami_Misty

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:01 am

bassmule

You misunderstand me... I hate ppl not like me....us...I hate ppl who couldnt give a toss!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:34 am

Yami_Misty
bassmule

You misunderstand me... I hate ppl not like me....us...I hate ppl who couldnt give a toss!

Well you hate me then.

Rellik San
Captain

wizzy17

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:58 pm

Get some help go to a counselor. This seems like just a cry for attention.
Believe me I'm trainging to become a psychologist.

P.S
PM me is you want to talk
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:34 pm

Yami_Misty
bassmule

So then you hate everyone, because being emo makes you an "induhvidual" and no two are the same.

xdownwithxtheshipx

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:56 pm

Okay. I somewhat know how you feel. Just nix the the whole job part and the uber emo-ness.
I mean, that's why we're all here, but...eh. Nevermind.
Anyways, I know that it sucks to be feeling really bad, post it online hoping that someone will help, and then get flamed. That kinda sucks some pretty serious monkey balls.
Sooooo.... if you think you need help, or really know that you want help, please pm me.
I am called the Advice Ninja, in case you didn't know.
0.o
Yes, that's right. I will bestow my ninja-like powers down upon you. eek lol.
Pm me and I'll help you figure things out.

Peace.
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff