Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
life

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-The Drug-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:35 pm

It was about 2 months ago when i suposedly was asked out.My old friend told me he wanted her to ask me out for him.We broke up about a month ago.I was talking to a friend of his and she told me he said he would have never thought of going out with a cutter emo girl.And in those exact words.Who do u think was lying.The boy who would never have gone out with a cutter emo girl or my crabby old friend?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:23 pm

wait...what..? im confused...???

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

-The Drug-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:57 pm

ok ill put it this way.who is more likely to lie my old school mate or my old friend who hates me
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:53 pm

Luvr_at_first_sight
ok ill put it this way.who is more likely to lie my old school mate or my old friend who hates me
Guess...

Rellik San
Captain

BeckytheGoat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:53 pm

wow...THAT'S a situation...i think it's both. both of them could've lied and/or exaggerated. point is...don't waste your time. don't waste your time thinking about pointing fingers. what happend, happend. y'know? and i know it's alot easier said than done. :/
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:42 pm

Luvr_at_first_sight

Are they preps? Cause in that case you can't trust either and should kill them. KIL TEH PRAPZZ.

xdownwithxtheshipx

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:05 am

id say id choose both.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:29 pm

bassmule
Luvr_at_first_sight

Are they preps? Cause in that case you can't trust either and should kill them. KIL TEH PRAPZZ.
well the old friend that hates me is turning into a prep and the old school mate is a goth.

-The Drug-

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:29 pm

Luvr_at_first_sight
bassmule
Luvr_at_first_sight

well the old friend that hates me is turning into a prep and the old school mate is a goth.

Preps just suck and Goths are Emo poseurs, so kill them both. Since you hate everyone and practice anarchy it shouldn't be a problem for you.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:44 pm

bassmule
Luvr_at_first_sight
bassmule
Luvr_at_first_sight

Preps just suck and Goths are Emo poseurs, so kill them both. Since you hate everyone and practice anarchy it shouldn't be a problem for you.
nope its not

-The Drug-

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces