HOMEWORK!?
  OH NO! I forgot!
  My dog ate it ..
  Who cares! It doesn't matter that much.
  I have it right here! Yes. ^^
View Results

boconnotto

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:42 am
Ever had so much homework that your brain just shut down on you? Ever had so much to do that every time you had to lift up a pencil, you wanted to cry? Ever procrastinated on an assignment because you were too overwhelmed to come up with a good solution to the problem? Let's hear it, m'dears. My week was hell up until yesterday. :3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:35 pm
I am the king of procrastination, many stories of glory on my belt there. However i was only at school on monday and friday pretty much this week, so i had a little bit of make up work.  

black_knightj

xxAngelofmurderxx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:10 pm
mine sucked to mid terms are a drag....but i didn't get as bad as you discribed  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:28 am
I was that bad almost daily last semester. I just couldn't think.

boconnotto

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:33 am
Put me to sleep, evil angel...

Eh, my Senior year was like that. I'd have a ton of work to do for a couple of classes, but was a year-round athlete, so I'd get back from a game or something at anywhere between 9 and 12 and have to get stuff done.

And the other day I added another English course: Readings in Shakespeare. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Will fan, but I joined the class one meeting before they were supposed to have the end of play quiz on it. I hadn't even known what they were reading before that day. sweatdrop

I had to read the entire thing in one night and didn't start it 'til 11:30-ish. Got in bed around 3:30 in the A...

Good play though.

...Open your wings, evil angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:06 am
half the time i get my homework done in class. i havent had homework in i don't know how long.  

angelofthehidden

Liberal Genius

8,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Elysia Avalon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:19 pm
Homework is such a pain =_=  
The Polls Project

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff