Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits
Can some one help me with ghost hunting?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count Von Jeb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:56 pm
I want to hunt ghosts, and maybe go further (poltergeists and stuff, believe me, hunting poltergiests is MUCH worse) but im not sure where to start. I can't get fancy gadgets and gizmos, but i can use a few spells, charms and curses. Can anyone help me?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:46 am
a tape recorder doesn't have to be fancy just electronic so you can upload, as for digital cameras not expensive either, first though you might wanna find a ghost or haunted place as for that i can help cause i like stalk haunted houses online i could give you some links that list cities and states with haunted houses if you want mmmkay  

scotty_scott

fun_loving_wierdo_001
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:25 am
I would also advise to take an Ouija board if you're not afraid of accidentally letting something through ^^'
And as scotty_scott said, voice recorders aren't expensive and neither are many digital cameras
Good luck mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:39 am
hm.......i found this book REALLY useful. i don't hunt ghosts; i'm only 13, but it provides GREAT information, such as where you can find it, when, what kinds of ghosts and how many/ what type of haunting, your chance of encountering spectral activity in that area, and the story behind it.

'The field guide to North American Hauntings' by W. Haden Blackman  

The_Brightest_Moon

jaxnteller

Mega Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:21 pm
hunting ghost, spirits, poltergeists and anything else you take fancy in is definatly not expensive but time consuming if you do it right...that is do it all the time and never look back and never care about anything else, but for all the electronic items it is always best to also stay old fashioned like rock salt and iron which are really good items for repelling spirits which is sometimes better than making contact with them!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:00 pm
Defiently use a tape recorder. And always say this before you go into do some work like talking or interacting or etc., but, DON'T USE A OUIJA BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THOSE THINGS ARE (EXCUSE MY PARTLY BAD LANGUAGE) F****N BAD THINGS FROM HELL!!!! And defiently say this prayer before doing anything like the talking or interacting or ETC., here it is:

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Hope this helps.  

love my gum

Hunnin

Codebreaking Prophet

8,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:46 pm
xxfamousxxlivingxxdeadxx
hunting ghost, spirits, poltergeists and anything else you take fancy in is definatly not expensive but time consuming if you do it right...that is do it all the time and never look back and never care about anything else, but for all the electronic items it is always best to also stay old fashioned like rock salt and iron which are really good items for repelling spirits which is sometimes better than making contact with them!

and sage. don't forget the sage. mrgreen mrgreen matter of fact i need to replenish my supply........  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:31 pm
What city and state do u live in. I'm a psychic(see profile) so I can help you.
But if it's too haunted I'll pass out so don't leave me there to die. sweatdrop  

Inu Hanami

cemetary dweller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:25 pm
ive done my research. camera(s) digital or film, papers to write observations, and A Friend!!! never go alone (i should talk though sweatdrop )  
Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games