Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
TVB :: 肥田囍事 [To Grow With Love] series

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did u like it?
  Ya, it was good
  i never watched it before
  nope.
View Results

-alwaysmile-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:23 pm
肥田囍事 is a good movie! Myolie Wu and Andy Hui are great actors/actresses. Myolie had to gain weight for this movie, she got to eat all the good food she wanted just for this movie and now she's back to her skinny size and regular eatting routine 3nodding But anyway, the movie was soo cute and i love the opening themesong to it biggrin

Before: http://61.129.65.8:82/gate/big5/enjoy.eastday.com/eastday/enjoy/node58771/node58833/node171485/images/00804634.jpg[/img]

During the Filming:
http://ent.yinsha.com/file/200606/2006062120155821/1.jpg

Poor Andy, lol xD jk...:
http://cimg2.163.com/ent/2006/8/14/20060814093348cd204.jpg  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:08 pm

Hmm.. -thinks-
I didn't watch it all, but maybe a few episodes.
It was okay, but I really didn't enjoy it all that much.

[priscilla]

chink-e

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:47 am
dont relli like myolie wu xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:02 am
Haven't watched it yet. I might soon thought because my cousin is going to pass the series to me.

Same here, I used to hate Myolie cuz Id always find her ugly. But after the series called "war and destiny", I start to appreciated her acting. I still dont find her pretty though. ^^'.

And yeah, poor her. She went from 100lbs to 150 lbs I think. And now, she's back to her normal weight! It took me 1 year and a half to lose 32lbs (yeah yeah I was fat... and still chubby), I cant imagine how she does that so quickly. With machines I guess but it affects so badly one's health... it's not an option for me. >.<

sasa_powa_4eva

-alwaysmile-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:18 pm
sasa_powa_4eva
Haven't watched it yet. I might soon thought because my cousin is going to pass the series to me.

Same here, I used to hate Myolie cuz Id always find her ugly. But after the series called "war and destiny", I start to appreciated her acting. I still dont find her pretty though. ^^'.

And yeah, poor her. She went from 100lbs to 150 lbs I think. And now, she's back to her normal weight! It took me 1 year and a half to lose 32lbs (yeah yeah I was fat... and still chubby), I cant imagine how she does that so quickly. With machines I guess but it affects so badly one's health... it's not an option for me. >.<

Ya I agree, but i think she went on an extreme working out program eek I actually i dunno... lol xD Ya I agree that Myolie isn't that pretty, but i liked her acting too biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:13 am
yeah, i watched all of it and it was ok.  

lilasian321

SOPHiE - KAWAii - NE

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:45 pm
Yeah I watched it. It was okay I guess...

Haha yes the theme song.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:34 pm
of course, i watched it. it wasn't too good or too bad. it was ok  

lilaznpanda_XD

YoItsPaulineee

1,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:56 pm
i watched it a long time ago, and it was okay. xD  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*