Nice.
I'm getting one of those soon.

Also, nice tunnels.
What size?

kseniya`

curseyes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:45 am
nice
i actually really like the way that huge captive looks, are you planning on changing jewelry?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:29 pm
kseniya`
Nice.

Also, nice tunnels.
What size?

7/8", about to start taping my jewelry so I can pop in the 1" jewelry. =] 1" has been my goal since I started stretching about almost 3 years ago.

@X-Rays : I'm probably going to switch to 14g jewelry, as this was pierced with a 16g needle. But I actually like the size as well, so I'll probably stay with it. If I do decide to go smaller, just a tad, so there's room for it to move around freely and not feel so snug against my ear.  

Zombina Corpse
Captain

kseniya`

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:15 pm
Zombina Corpse
kseniya`
Nice.

Also, nice tunnels.
What size?

7/8", about to start taping my jewelry so I can pop in the 1" jewelry. =] 1" has been my goal since I started stretching about almost 3 years ago.

@X-Rays : I'm probably going to switch to 14g jewelry, as this was pierced with a 16g needle. But I actually like the size as well, so I'll probably stay with it. If I do decide to go smaller, just a tad, so there's room for it to move around freely and not feel so snug against my ear.

Looks lovely. I've wanted to go to an inch for a long time, but I have really small earlobes so it would look really wierd.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:26 pm
That looks totally awesome. Sounds lame, but I am sorta scared of piercing anything besides the lobes or cartiledge for now. I wanted a tragus, but mine was too small and my conch... well... that's just too much for me now, though I do plan on getting one eventually. xD I'm a beginner, or so you could say, haha.

I adore your piercing though, and... sweet tunnel. My lobes = never looking like that. I'm not brave enough. xP

Edible Lingerie!

Warninglv100
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:55 pm
I actually got my left conch pierced the 13th of January. I rather enjoy it. I got it at 10ga, so it's my first non-14ga cartilage piercing.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:01 am
That fits you well!

apanda999

ReadyFreddy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:08 am
Your lobes are beautiful. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:25 pm
Love conches, but I'd go bigger with them, like a 3.2m"m or so (meaning a 3.2 or a 4m"m needle of course, not stretching)... if you don't wanna get it dermal punched that is. razz

Still, looks great.  

qiU

Ear Piercings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces