Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia's Official Body Modification Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Tattoos
New guy-----Introduction to his Tattooes.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DZootZuiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:07 am
Hello, my fellow ladies and gents of the Body Mofication guild. The name is Joaquin and I love Tattooes, I have only two at the moment but I'm getting at least one more later this year. But enough of the talking of tattooes, let me show them to you. Don't be shy, tell me what you think!!

*Warning: Visions of blubber, avert your eyes, if you don't like fat people*

This one on Right Arm:

User Image

ANd then there's the one on my Left Arm.

User Image

ANd just for shits and giggles a close up of my face, and my one lonely peircing, that unfortunately I was forced to remove. (I banged it up pretty bad)

User Image

Sorry that I am not much of a looker. BUt I hope you like my artwork.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:32 am
I like the dragon, although the design and placement of it makes it look unfinished to me

as for the other one... looks like you need some touchups(enless you have way too dry skin,and thats whats makeing the ink look blotchy). I am not even going to comment of the artistic value of that one eather... it would be nothing good.  

Artimus_Twitch

DZootZuiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:08 pm
*laughs* I drew that one myself, which is why, as far as artistic merit goes, well it goes, straight down. And yes, unfortunately, I do have dry skin, so it gives the tattoo a look like it far older then it really is. Oddly, enough you are the first person to critic my hand drawn tattoo on a true artistic level, and not so much on the "coolness" factor. I guess that's what I get for joining a guild with professional artists. But thanks for the comment, I really appreciated.  
Tattoos

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games