Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
love advice... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:51 am
kyoslove74
xXHotBabiBluXx
kyoslove74
yeung joey had an ex boyfriend interesting well anyways my love triangle is so complicated so emotional.

well here goes a bf , I ahve a crush on four people 2 of them are my friends and one of them is no he doesn't liek me the toehr oen I have no idea I don't think , I still ahve feelings for my ex he still has feeligns for me too , I'm in love with soemoen else who is my freind , there is this guy who really likes me I did like him, I think maybe my other ex still likes me

It's Yung, not Yeung sweatdrop

grinds her teeth trying to hold back the bad and horribly mean things she wanted to tell him even though she knew that he was frustrated with her because he exspected everyones typing to be perfect and for the words everybody said to make sense all of the time and not sound like rubbish and unfortunately he would never understand the part in which where she types very fast and and interm so she makes mistakes but didn't everyone make mistakes while she also thought maybe he exspected everyone to be perfect just like his umm self holds back a piece of meaness * why thank you for correcting me *

lol..then type slower, and no, I don't expect everyone to be prefect, but type, so someone can actually read it!! scream and you can also edit you post, I always do it, when I make a mistake.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:56 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
rofl rofl rofl

Sorry, I just read Charlene's post. razz

rolleyes ...  

[Monchhichi]

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:51 pm
xoxCharlenexox
Niphredil Ithilmir
rofl rofl rofl

Sorry, I just read Charlene's post. razz

rolleyes ...

eh... i don't get it question  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:58 pm
kyoslove74
yalie5
kyoslove74
yalie5
@kyo:O.o 4 people... eh... O.O so confuzzling. Maybe you should take this opportunity to be alone and think about things. no rush. And just hang out with your friends... well... hang out like you normally would and don't think about it so much.it'll distract you from the world and before you know it. so much time had passed and you totally bombed on your examslol. anyways i think you like too many people... 4?! @o@

sights life is so complicated I think about them when I'm done my homework and alone its a horrible habbit
when i was in sixth grade i was like that. lol. so it's not as bad as i say. lol. listen to some music. and think about it. do you really want a guy tying you down? a boyfriend means obligations and lots of time disappearing before your eyes to hang out with them. Think about how you would feel if they started getting clingy. O.O it's just easier not to have one. and listen to music and go out and do stuff to take your mind off it.

I don't want a guy to tye me down but they don't really make my schedul difficult hmm clingy i get clingy but it all depends on if eh loves me enought to wait for me I hardly ahve any friends and well i am lonely and i need someoen to keep me company but ym guyfriends always ebcoem my crushes
lol i occasionally get clingy when i don't want to be alone but being alone is a great time to get school work done. lol. anyways I think it's very difficult to find a guy who won't tie you down. they need so much maintence. i think you should analyze your situation carefully and think about. why are they your crushes? because they're sweet and cute? in that case you might as well have a crush on every guy you come in contact with. I find that if you actually spend more time with your crush, you'll see that it's better just to be freinds. lol. have more friends. girls and guys and maybe then you won't be crushing so hard so... iguess i'm trying to say... get a life. lol.
@:night rain: yesh. and if nothing comes out of it and you feel embarass don't. just laugh it off and you'll prolly end up being friends. Then you guys can have something to laugh about. it's always good to be friends even after a relationship doesn't work out or doesn't take off. it'll be awkward at first prolly but as long as the atmosphere is fun everything will fall into place. ^_^  

yalie5

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:59 pm
@Yalie
Wow... Your advice... You're like an older sister to me! >.< crying Okay so... I must practice, thank you so much really. =D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:51 am
Night Rain55
@Yalie
Wow... Your advice... You're like an older sister to me! >.< crying Okay so... I must practice, thank you so much really. =D

eh... really? um.. okay... well tell me if my advice actually works sweatdrop  

yalie5

[Pink Lady]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:46 pm
yalie5
Night Rain55
@Yalie

i'm sure it does!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:34 pm
lilcutie524
yalie5
Night Rain55
@Yalie

i'm sure it does!

thanks lol.  

yalie5

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items