Welcome to Nothingness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:51 pm
Vaxlyn looked at Erixon with tears pouring out of her eyes, and felt his feelings.
"I'm so sorry...I never meant for this to happen..." Vaxlyn said as she pushed past Aaron and Erixon and ran down the hall-way, tears freely flowing from her eyes and falling onto her cloak and the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:29 pm
"It is nice to see the sun again isn't it Xaielaide?" Kura walked toward the window, next to Xaielaide. ''Maybe its cause I control plants but I've always liked the sun. But I hate heat." Kura said, wistfully thinking about the past.  

LightPinkAngel

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:46 pm
LightPinkAngel
"It is nice to see the sun again isn't it Xaielaide?" Kura walked toward the window, next to Xaielaide. ''Maybe its cause I control plants but I've always liked the sun. But I hate heat." Kura said, wistfully thinking about the past.

Xaielaide turned around, very surprised. He thought the door was locked. Apparently not. "How did you get in here, and how did you get into the Organization?" asked Xaielaide, not knowing who this was.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:25 pm
Alixraen
LightPinkAngel

Xaielaide turned around, very surprised. He thought the door was locked. Apparently not. "How did you get in here, and how did you get into the Organization?" asked Xaielaide, not knowing who this was.

"I am a master lockpicker. Learned from my brother, whom you know as Axel. How I got into the Organization? I really can't remember. I think its cause my brother is Axel, and he's pretty powerful, I guess they think I'm powerful as well." Kura leaned onto the window frame. "How was you life before you became a Nobody, Xaielaide?"  

LightPinkAngel

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:12 pm
LightPinkAngel
Alixraen
LightPinkAngel

"I am a master lockpicker. Learned from my brother, whom you know as Axel. How I got into the Organization? I really can't remember. I think its cause my brother is Axel, and he's pretty powerful, I guess they think I'm powerful as well." Kura leaned onto the window frame. "How was you life before you became a Nobody, Xaielaide?"

Xaielaide started to stare at the sun again, deciding that she was not a threat. "Pretty crappy. Just my luck that I have to remember my Somebody. I was a lifeguard at a beach. I saw someone drowning, and it was the weirdest thing, because when I went to save them, I was looking at myself being mutiliated by a shark. Not pretty. Next thing I know, I'm here. Any questions?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:29 pm
Erixon looked up. Four figures were standing around him. "What did she do to you?" demanded Ixulon. Exvarol looked down. "It was her right?" Karixous kneeled down. "C'mon, get up. We'll find her." "And when we do," started Xirius, "We'll find out the truth." Erixon, who had not moved, got up slowly. "Which way did she go?" asked Ixulon. Erixon pointed a shaky finger down the hallway.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dalbex calmly started. "Alixraen.." Taryx interrupted him. "No, no, we remember him. What about the other?" Dalbex frowned. "Do you not remember? Well then, it is impertinent that you know. His name is Xaielaide..."
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zinixia was in shock. "What is it? Is Taryx back?" Noxulous groaned and could hardly stand still. She hated being questioned, especially if it was something important. "Yes, he's back, but that's not it." Xili rolled her eyes in frustration. "What is it then?" Noxulous couldn't find the words that explained what she had seen in the man's mind. "The purple haired guy....he's...he's..."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Alixraen stumbled to the door, fumbled with the knob until it opened, and proceeded to limp down the hall, with an expression of extreme malcontent on his face. He seeked out whom he was looking for.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:42 am
Vaxlyn ran down the hall and turned a corner, were she ran into someone.
When Vaxlyn managed to blink away the tears she saw that it was Alixraen that she had ran into.
"I-I'm...S-sorry..." Vaxlyn stood up and whiped the back of her hand across her face.
"I...D-didn't see you..." Vaxlyn started to walk shakily down the hall-way as she breathed hard and her entire body was wracked with her sobs.
I knew something like this would happen...I knew I should have just kept my feelings to myself....I'm such and idiot...Maybe if I run away everything will be alright for them. I'm sure it'll be much better without me. I only cause trouble... Vaxlyn thought to herself as she headed for the main, front door on the first level.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:20 pm
Alixraen
LightPinkAngel
Alixraen
LightPinkAngel

Xaielaide started to stare at the sun again, deciding that she was not a threat. "Pretty crappy. Just my luck that I have to remember my Somebody. I was a lifeguard at a beach. I saw someone drowning, and it was the weirdest thing, because when I went to save them, I was looking at myself being mutiliated by a shark. Not pretty. Next thing I know, I'm here. Any questions?"

"I remember my Some body as well. I'd rather not talk about it..." Kura puts her hands to her side, clenthed in fists. "Lets just say that compared to me, you're lucky." A bitter laugh escaped Kura.  

LightPinkAngel

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:58 am
LightPinkAngel
Alixraen
LightPinkAngel
Alixraen
LightPinkAngel

"I remember my Some body as well. I'd rather not talk about it..." Kura puts her hands to her side, clenthed in fists. "Lets just say that compared to me, you're lucky." A bitter laugh escaped Kura.

"Sounds pretty bad, considering my fate." Xaielaiede looked around the room, taking it all in. "Geez, it's been awhile since I've been here. Do you think you could fill me in?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:57 am
((Is this RP dead, or what? No one has updated in so long....*sniffles*...This was my first RP...if it's dead....Should I put flowers on it's grave?))  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:11 pm
Blackest-Of-Roses
((Is this RP dead, or what? No one has updated in so long....*sniffles*...This was my first RP...if it's dead....Should I put flowers on it's grave?))

((oh well. it was a good run, but yeah, i think it's safe to say that it's dead. but i might start another like this one. if i did would you join?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:25 pm
Alixraen
Blackest-Of-Roses

((oh well. it was a good run, but yeah, i think it's safe to say that it's dead. but i might start another like this one. if i did would you join?))
((Of course I would! *puts flowers on grave* Poor thing...It was good while it lasted...))  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas