Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
[Death]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lucyVUITTON

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:24 pm
This is just a little piece I came up with while I was feeling particularly sad. Enjoy it's angst.

Cold.
Something Ella could remember was the bitter cold biting into her skin, devouring her flesh. The icy feeling that ran down her spine when it happened made it indescribable, certainly something she’d never want to experience again. Never.
Fear.
The entire night had left her in an almost paralysis caused by this: fear. An absolute sense of terror had swept over her, perhaps that’s why she had woken up groggy, baffled, and on the floor of the mystery man’s kitchen.
It had started with a simple phone call; Ella hadn’t had her cell phone with her at the time. She arrived on a man’s doorsteps, sullen and confused.
“May I please use your phone? It’s urgent; I promised my parents I would be home by eight and it’s fifteen minutes past. I need to tell them I’m late. So, can I?” she had asked politely and innocently, and the generous man had led her to the kitchen where a phone obediently hung on the wall.
After the call, she felt something hit her head before she could turn around and away form the phone. Hard.
The next thing she had known, she was lying on the kitchen floor with the man nowhere in sight, possibly dying.
Who was that man?
Why had he hit me with something and knocked me out?
Those were a couple of the thoughts Ella had running through her head when she had the willpower to force her dark purple eyes open and look around her.
It was dark, yet not so dark that she couldn’t see. The kitchen tile was red-and-white checkered; quite simple, and the wallpaper was a beautiful flower design.
Hope.
Oh, how Ella desperately hoped that all of this was just some terrible nightmare and she was still safe in her comfortable lavender bed, at home.
After lying on the cold, hard ground for quite some time, Ella came to the realization that this was not so.
Reality.
This nightmare was a reality, and she needed to do something about it.
Yet nothing could be done.
So she lie there, on the cold kitchen tile.
Dying.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:57 pm
gonk gonk gonk  

Voxxx

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out