Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Bosses are they really that hard? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite weapon to use on a boss?
  Combat knife
  Handgun
  Shotgun
  Magnum
  Flamethrower
  Bowgun
  Grenade launcher
  Rocket Launcher
  Gatling Gun
View Results

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:21 pm
Jeez...and I haven't even beaten Code Veronica X yet without the use of cheats, let alone challenging myself!

Damn...dynamite zombies!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:46 pm
In my opinion, you need to have the right weapons when fighting the boss. If you do, then the bosses are really easy. If you don't have the right weapons, then the boss will be extremely hard.  

Bain Supremacy

paperchase417

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:35 am
I like the magnum the best in all of the games I've played except CVX. In CVX I liked the grenade launcher because of the damn bandersnatches  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:43 am
Bain Supremacy
In my opinion, you need to have the right weapons when fighting the boss. If you do, then the bosses are really easy. If you don't have the right weapons, then the boss will be extremely hard.
Pretty much. It's not the boss fight that matters in RE, it's what you do beforehand. You have to be extremely resourceful in Resident Evil.... Unless it's Resident Evil 4, then you can kill everything you see and still you'd end up with no room for you ammo.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:20 pm
Rahmoon
MM-212 Beta
The only boss that I still sometime have trouble on is Mr. X final mutation at underground train station. I can never consume enough ammo to beat him at times.

Are you talking about the mutation where he finally sports the claw? You don't have to fire a shot to defeat him, just run around for about a minute or so and "mystery lady" drops the RL.

hm, are you sure? Ada never shows up for me until I shoot him a couple times. (Only takes three shots with the upgraded magnum on Leon B)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:31 pm
Gamer_404
Rahmoon
MM-212 Beta
The only boss that I still sometime have trouble on is Mr. X final mutation at underground train station. I can never consume enough ammo to beat him at times.

Are you talking about the mutation where he finally sports the claw? You don't have to fire a shot to defeat him, just run around for about a minute or so and "mystery lady" drops the RL.

hm, are you sure? Ada never shows up for me until I shoot him a couple times. (Only takes three shots with the upgraded magnum on Leon B)

Well, my guess is there are two conditions for her dropping the RL:
-A sufficient amount of damage done
-A certain amount of time passed

It was the same thing with RE1, where Brad drops the RL for you, if you run away, he'll still drop it... Of course, in the REmake, if you just run away, the Tyrant is gonna kill your comrade long before you get the rocket launcher.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:42 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404
Rahmoon
MM-212 Beta

Well, my guess is there are two conditions for her dropping the RL:
-A sufficient amount of damage done
-A certain amount of time passed

It was the same thing with RE1, where Brad drops the RL for you, if you run away, he'll still drop it... Of course, in the REmake, if you just run away, the Tyrant is gonna kill your comrade long before you get the rocket launcher.

Yeah, that's true...heh, I got Rebecca killed by accident in that fight once, felt bad about it for a long time.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:52 am
as long as you have a rocket launcher...dude, boss fights are a cakewalk..or something  

Twili-Chan

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces