Submit

Shinigami Kayako

Devout Friend

33,575 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Stuffed Foodie 25
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:51 am
How the heck do you defeat Marluxia in both forms? I'm still stuck at the spot.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:08 pm
First Form is easy it's just a matter of dodging his rose petal attack that fills the screen. have a few 0 cards. My strategy involved having less cards than marluxia (So I can reload Faster.) Having Powerful Keyblade cards, Cloud is optional (Being he's the best summon card.) Cure should be the only magic in the deck, 0's are a must have (But not too many) Heartless cards, (Vexen is nice) Riku (if you have the CP for it) Oogie Boogie helps when cure isn't working out. Neo-Shadows cast Bio (fun!) Jafar also works nicely.) Having lots of sleights helps too. along with Riku (so you can use them over and over and not lose cards.)

Be around Lv.60-70+ and you should beat both forms.

SAVE AFTER Round 1! as soon as you regain control of Sora Save it!

When fighting round 2- use the same deck you had before. you really can't lose being most of his attacks are Dodgeable and vulnerable to 0's. Just make sure when you Land on Marluxia (Then only time you can deal damage to him.) make sure you don't fall off early. that will cause the game to lock him above an invisible wall so neither of you can do anything.

That case you have to restart. Hope this helps.  

Greenk4

Shinigami Kayako

Devout Friend

33,575 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Stuffed Foodie 25
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:25 am
It does. Thanks smile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:08 am
he was easy to smoke. it was just a matter of that glitch when fighting his second form. I had to reset twice because of it.  

Greenk4

Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff