Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
so emo's cool Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:28 pm
Lunar_darkness
Rellik San
Daniel Boudreau
either way emo is s**t and thats the only reason i joined this guild so now im going to quit...idiots

So someone joined this guild to tell us emo is s**t, when I do that anyway.... riiiiggghhhtttt

if u joined just 2 make fun of emos ...ur an a*****e and should be kiked out!!!
this si 4 emo's and people who r ok and know sumthing about emo.....and stuff, but NOT 4 ASSHOLES WHO DONT LIKE EMOS AND JUST WANT2 MAKE FUN OF THEM!!
you're new to this guild so shut up, you don't even know what emo really is

and i told you why i'm not elaborating intuicide  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:57 pm
Chaos A.D.
bassmule
Ya, but according to the rules I'd be doing it playfully so he has nothing to worry about lol
i know you wouldn't be playing, you're just useing it so you can stay here
and i'm not going to eleborate on it cause you knwo what i'm defining, you have them at your school, it kind of bugs me how they randomly bleach or dye their hair in weird spots.
i'm just not gonna boost your ego anymore than it needs to be, we still need you here to get the other kids, don't want your head to explode

I know the kids you're talking about, they aren't Hardcore they're called scenesters.  

xdownwithxtheshipx

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:03 pm
bassmule
Chaos A.D.
bassmule
Ya, but according to the rules I'd be doing it playfully so he has nothing to worry about lol
i know you wouldn't be playing, you're just useing it so you can stay here
and i'm not going to eleborate on it cause you knwo what i'm defining, you have them at your school, it kind of bugs me how they randomly bleach or dye their hair in weird spots.
i'm just not gonna boost your ego anymore than it needs to be, we still need you here to get the other kids, don't want your head to explode

I know the kids you're talking about, they aren't Hardcore they're called scenesters.

kind of like that, but like...tougher, oh well, maybe some of the labels wore onto me and i don't realize which ones are even labels
i need to ignor people a little bit more than i already do  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:06 pm
Daniel Boudreau
either way emo is s**t and thats the only reason i joined this guild so now im going to quit...idiots
oh wow. you insulted a genre of music and called us idiots. We are so offended. I am absolutely heartbroken because of you.

Because your music tastes differ slightly from mine and you actually made an effort to point that out, I feel absolutely worthless.

I'm confused.... i am supposed to find this whole thing offensive how?  

[[blunt.object]]

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games