Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:29 pm
Xia looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "But.. I don't remember anyone around me. I feel like I just met them here at this game. How.. How do they know me? How do I know them?"she asked. It was almost a sad moment for her, how much she wanted to recollect those memories of her past before she was born into a Nobody, how much she wanted to know of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:13 am
Here's the Bio for my character(The only one i use)

Name:Shadow
Official name:Xhados(Can't think of anything with the W in it that sounds cool, if anyone can think of one, let me know.)
Appearance:Long, black hair. Blood red eyes. is over 150 years old, but he looks 20(Cause he's half-vampire). He also wears one of the cloaks.
Weapon biggrin arkscythe
Element biggrin arkness
Sub-elements:Shadow and Vampire
Explanations-
SE Shadow:Shadow, Shadowara, and Shadowaga are forms of invisibility magic that work best under cover of darkness. The most powerful, shadowaga, lets you remain unseen, unheard(Meaning if you rustle some bushes, no one will hear you), and untouched(Meaning if you bump into someone, they won't feel it. You can also manipulate it(if you're skilled enough) to walk through walls and such)
SE Vampire: The sub-element where Shadow classifies his vampiric attacks, which he only really uses when there's nothing else. Attacks classified in this SE are Blood related attacks like Blood Wave, and Speed Phaser, which allows him to move faster than usual.
Personality:A mixture of easy going and serious, Shadow is easy to get along with, but he can be extremely serious or evil if the situation calls for it.
Bio:He's Half-Nobody and Half-Vampire. As such, he's not only-old-but-looks-young, but he has half a heart, meaning he feels some emotions, while others are lost to him.

And that's Shadow.  

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash