Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aidanne

6,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:09 pm
I was wondering if anybody has any opinions. This is my first try with the angle she is in ,sorry if it looks weird. The picture is a old avi of mine. But I dont have a title yet.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:33 pm
Hmm, your style is cute and I really like the details you put into this work. (Especially with the dragon scales. @_@ That would totally test my patience.)

Even if the angle is a bit weird, I'm a bit confused about her pose. She might be super flexible and the balance of her pose throw me off a bit. Or maybe I'm imagining things....  

GB_Lady

Brittany Drew -a picture

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:05 pm
I like it! Its done pretty well! I agree with GB girl those scales would test my patience even though I do have a lot of patience! If you want a few critiques I would say the way she's bent backwards would look better if she was leaning forward more, right now it looks like a painful position to be in that or she's going to fall over! Other wise it looks really good! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:21 pm
well if she is at that angle then her leg should be going in the same general direction. try drawing a light center line before you draw some one in a hard position. other than that it's really good. i couldn't do better. i like the dragon. i always like pics with dragons.  

AesopsFabled

Tang Man Yu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:50 pm
It's pretty good. But instead of drawing every single scale on the dragon you should have just emphasized them. Also the girls pose makes her look as if she is falling back. Try to make it more natural.  
The Anime Art Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games